Chapter 12: The Beast's Rage

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 12 of this story and in this chapter is the debut of EnRage and the battle that will take place here,

Now with that said, let the reading.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) rushes at Axel that's inside a mech suit and he shot the mini guns at him and they deflected off his body and Axel gets tackled into the warehouse and his suit starts sounding alarms and (Y/N) looks at him and he roars and Axel screams and activates his jets and he gets outta the way.........

Axel 'in mech': "What are you?"

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

...........(Y/N) roars and he walks towards Axel and he became hesitant and he rushed at (Y/N) and punched him with the mech, but it proved little affective. Then (Y/N) does a strike and his claw cuts off its missile launcher and he punched him making him fly on the other side of the factory and he crashed into some equipment and everyone is shocked at (Y/N)'s power........

Jaune: "How can his semblance evolve? That's impossible."

Ren: "I don't know, but all that aura."

Weiss: "(Y/N)."

.........then Axel gets up and he grabs a rail gun that can be used in the mech suit and he points it and (Y/N) and he was gonna shoot, but (Y/N) knocked his weapon in another direction and he bites on Axels mech arm and he pulls it off and alarms sounded off in the mech and (Y/N) throws him into some more equipment, then Axel gets up and (Y/N) lunges at him, but Axel quickly shoots it at him and he launches back and crashes into some old factory equipment.........

Axel 'in mech': "Got ya."

.........then the smoke clears and Axel and everyone sees that the rail gun didn't prove an effective against (Y/N) and he gets up and roars. Then Weiss approaches him and she gets close Axel notices her and his eyes widen..........

Axel 'in mech': "A Schnee, perfect. She can die as well."

Weiss: "(Y/N)!"

Blake: "Weiss, what're you doing?"

Weiss: "(Y/N)."

.........(Y/N) looks at Weiss and he sees her crying and (Y/N)'s beast eyes suddenly had a sad emotion and then Axel powers up the rail gun and shoots it at Weiss. Then everyone noticed.........

Ruby: "WEISS, LOOK OUT."

........Weiss looks and then she falls on the ground and braces for the shot, then Blake runs in and tries to pull her to safety, but then an explosion happens and everyone was eyes widen and Axel smiles, but it fades as he sees (Y/N) covering Weiss and Blake, then they look up and they saw his eyes had his pupils again and Weiss placed hands on his face.......

Weiss: "(Y/N), are you in there?"

.........then (Y/N) suddenly opens his eyes and his eyes glew a sun like gold and the aura around him started glowing and  he started glowing as well........

(A/N: End the music here.

Unmastered form music starts here.)