Chapter 10: Heated Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 10 of this story and the second lemon of this story and if you remember from the previous chapter you should know who's in this lemon,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in a hotel with Weiss and Blake and they slowly took off their robes and Blake was in heat and (Y/N) decided to help her and Blake removed her bow and she started making out with (Y/N) and then Weiss makes out with him and Blake licks his neck and she goes down to (Y/N)'s member and her eyes widen at the size and she had a hungry gaze while looking at it.........

Blake: "My gosh, how are you.........so big?"

Weiss: "Come on Blake, (Y/N)'s not gonna wait long."

.........Blake then starts licking his member and then (Y/N) moans and groans, then Weiss goes down his member and licked his member with Blake and (Y/N) was in awe feeling it and then Blake licked the tip of his member and started sucking on his member and (Y/N) moans and groans louder, then Weiss sucked on his member as well and they took turns sucking on his member and (Y/N) looks at the ceiling in awe. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........

(Y/N): "Blake, Weiss I'm gonna cum."

Blake: "Go on don't hold back."

Weiss: "Cum whenever you feel like it."

.........then acouple of seconds later he releases his seed on their face and Blake was amazed at how much he came.........

Blake: "So, much. This is so much."

.........then Blake straddles (Y/N) and she rubs her opening with it and she positions it and she slowly goes down his member and she whimpers at the loss of her virginity and as he is fully inside her Blake let's out a big moan and she places her hands on his chest........

(Y/N): "Blake are you okay?"

Blake: "I'm fine, this is my first time and I wanted to lose it to you. I'm gonna move now."

.........she slowly starts bouncier on his member and she lets out soft moans and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her walls around his member, then (Y/N) see's Weiss hovering on him and she had a big blush on her face........

Weiss: "(Y/N), please lick me."

........(Y/N) places his hands on Weiss's waist and he pulls her down and starts licking her opening and she moans and she places her hands on (Y/N)'s chest as he's licks her. Then Blake starts increasing her speed and he moans become a little more frequent. Then (Y/N) plunged his tongue inside Weiss and she moans at the feeling and he moves his tongue around and Weiss was moaning frequently. Then all of the sudden without warning Weiss releases on his face and in his mouth, then she was breathing hard and she lays next to (Y/N) as Blake kept bouncing on his member. Then (Y/N) flips Blake on the bed and he thrusts inside her and he increases his speed and pounds her hard and her moans because frequent........

Weiss: "So Blake, how is he?"

Blake: "He's amazing, so amazing. Oh gosh this feels so good, I can tell why you had fun."

........Blake then places her hands on his shoulders and (Y/N) held her hips as he kept thrusting inside her and Blake couldn't think straight as she was enjoying it, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........

(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum."

Blake: "Cum inside me. Please, release it all inside me."

........Blake wraps her legs around his waist and after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and Blake moans at the feeling and she hugs (Y/N) as she's breathing hard.........

Blake: "So much, this is so much. You're amazing (Y/N), I love you."

(Y/N): "I love you too Blake."

.........they kiss and (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks out and Blake goes to sleep and (Y/N) turned his attention to Weiss and she spreads her opening........

Weiss: "Please (Y/N), I want you again."

........then he rubs his member at her opening and he pushes his member inside her and she moans at the feeling and he starts thrusting at medium speed and Weiss places her hands on his arms as (Y/N) helps her hips as he thrusts inside her. Then (Y/N) increases his speed and Weiss moans more frequently and (Y/N) leans forward and he kisses Weiss as he thrusts inside her and she moans in the kiss. Then (Y/N) turns Weiss on her hands and knees and continues thrusting inside her and she moans frequently as his speed increases, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again.........

(Y/N): "Weiss, I'm gonna cum again."

Weiss: "Inside........I want it inside. Please cum inside me."

........(Y/N) places his hands on her waist and his speed increases and Weiss places her elbows on the bed as (Y/N) increased his speed, then after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and Weiss snaps her head up and she moans loud as his seed rushes inside her. Then (Y/N) pulls his member out and his seed leaks out and Weiss breathes hard. Then (Y/N) lays on the bed and Weiss and Blake snuggles up to him and (Y/N) pulls the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

Timeskip-Night

.........(Y/N) was slowly waking up and he looks at a alarm clock that the hotel had and he sees its about 10:14 at night and he sees Blake and Weiss sleeping on both sides of him and he smiles and kissed both of their foreheads and they woke up and looked at (Y/N) then they smiled........

Weiss/Blake: "Hey."

(Y/N): "Hi."

Blake: "You was amazing earlier. I'm really glad you were my first."

Weiss: "I told you he would be great, didn't I Blake."

Blake: "Yes, you were right. He's amazing. I'm never letting you go (Y/N)."

Weiss: "Same here. We're never leaving you."

Weiss/Blake: "We love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you both too."

........they kissed his cheeks and they went back to sleep enjoying each other together and (Y/N) smiles knowing that he has another girl who loves him."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and this is the second lemon of this story and there will be another one with Pyrrha after her confession in this story. So be watchful for that,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)