Chapter 7: Saving an Innocent Soul

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this story and like I said, the previous chapter is only one of acouple of lemons and there's not gonna be a lot,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After yesterday with Weiss, (Y/N) and Weiss has been closer than ever and they truly loved each other so much. And today they was walking around Vale and they was holding hands and (y/N) was looking around and Weiss was curious........

Weiss: "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

(Y/N): "I'm just making sure I don't run into my father again. I don't know if I can control myself the next time he tries to talk to me."

Weiss: "Hey don't worry, he will never talk to you again after that day. And I made sure he better not."

.........(Y/N) nods and they continued walking and as they're walking (Y/N) hears something and he stops.........

(Y/N): "Weiss, do you hear that?"

.........Weiss stops and focuses and she hears like crying and grunting, then they went to check it out and they see something the never thought they would see. There was a guy dragging a little girl........

Guy: "I thought I told you to stop struggling."

????: "Let me go you jerk, I'm not going with you."

.........he turns around and slaps her in the face making her fall, (Y/N) and Weiss made a distraught face and (Y/N) thought of an idea..........

(Y/N): "Okay listen, I'm gonna tackle the guy on the ground, you're gonna run in and grab the girl, then you run as fast and far as you can. Okay?"

Weiss: *nods* "Got it."

3rd P.O.V

.........(Y/N) sneaks down and gets in position and he sees Weiss in position and when the guy tries to pick the girl up she was resisting, the guy was gonna hit her again, but (Y/N) came running in and grabbed the guy and slammed him to the ground and punched him in the head, while Weiss ran in and picked the girl up and ran as fast as she could. Then (Y/N) rolls outta the way and the guy gets up and brings out a knife and (Y/N) brings out his SMG and converts it to dagger mode, then he rushes at (Y/N), but he blocks it and he grabs the guy's arm and he slams him on the ground and he puts his arm in an arm lock..........

Guy: *groans in pain* "Stop, stop, stop, stop I give up. I give up."

(Y/N): "Who's that little girl?"

Guy: "She's the daughter of this woman, she gave birth to that girl before her husband divorced her. The reason why is cause they lost a child before from arguing so much. But, she tried to make it up to him, so that's how that little girl is there."

(Y/N): "What family?"

Guy: "The picture is in my pocket."

.........(Y/N) goes in his pocket and pulls out the picture and he looks at it and he was surprised, it was his mom and dad. And he suddenly started to get it now; that little girl him and Weiss rescued was his little sister. He knocks out the guy and he ties him to a pipe for the police. Then he goes to the location of where Weiss ran and he sees Weiss getting something to eat for her and (Y/N) runs up to her.........