Chapter 6: Calming the Heart (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here's chapter 6 of this story and the first lemon of this story and there will be some more lemon chapters, but not a lot. And here is the first of this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It was a month after (Y/N) and Weiss started dating and he was happy, but it was the first time he was dating someone after a long time of being on his own and all he ever felt was sadness, but as Weiss confessed her feelings to him, he felt love right there. He was walking and he was headed to team RWBY's dorm and as he does he was gonna open the door until his eyes got covered........

????: "Guess who."

..........he was almost gonna freak out, until he recognized the voice and he slowly calmed down and he turned around to see Weiss.......

(Y/N): "Hey."

Weiss: "Hi."

........they leaned forward and they kissed each other, then they walk inside the dorm and they layed in Weiss's bed and they cuddled. There was acouple minutes of silence........

Weiss: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Weiss: "When we started dating, were you nervous?"

(Y/N): "A little bit, I never dated anyone through the years that I was on my own. You're the first I ever dated. *smiles* And I'm really happy that I'm dating you."

Weiss: *giggles* "Well, I'm happy I'm dating you. What girl could pass up on a kind gentleman like you?"

3rd P.O.V

........(Y/N) looked down and blushed at that, then he looks at Weiss and kisses her forehead and she eases in and layed her head on his chest. Then (Y/N) closed his eyes and ehe was slow going to take a nap. After acouple of minutes he felt someone kissing him he opened his eyes and he sees Weiss laying on top of him and she was kissing him heavily........

(Y/N): "Weiss......."

........as he opened his mouth Weiss took the opportunity and stuck her tongue in his mouth and her tongue swirled in his mouth, then (Y/N) eased into it and both of their tongues swirled in their mouths. Then they separated with a string of saliva showing and Weiss takes off her jacket and (Y/N)'s eyes widen........

(Y/N): "Weiss, what're you........"

Weiss: "It's okay. I want to do this with you. I want you."

..........she removes his scarf and she throws it to the ground, then she removes her clothes and (Y/N) had no choice, but to remove his and he sees Weiss in her bra and panties and she kissed him again and as she did she placed a hand on his area and he groans.......

Weiss: *giggles* (Don't worry (Y/N), I'll make your first time special.)

..........she stops kissing him and she glides her tongue down his body and she makes it to his trunks, then she pulls them down and she grabs his member and licks the tip of his member and (Y/N) moans and groans at the feeling, and he shivers a little.......

Weiss: "You're really sensitive, aren't you?"

(Y/N): "It's......my first time.......feeling this Weiss. It feels good."