How did he even get here without me noticing?

I remember he's not in this class yesterday making me wonder why he's here now.

Maybe he skipped class yesterday and I wish I did today to avoid them.

I groan at the sight of his face and immediately distance my chair away from him.

Then return my attention outside the window, ignoring that he's even there.

"Biting is not nice, kitten only does that." I heard another of them spoke, poking my side with what a pen that made me flinch.

I groan in annoyance and just ignore his presence but he keep on poking my side.

I moan in annoyance and pursed my lips in irritation as I keep my calm on ease but this idiot just won't stop.

"tiger."

Poke.

"Hey tigeeeeer." He whine.

Poke.

"Tigeeeeeer"

I groan under my breath, all annoyed and fed up.

That's it.

I whip my head to his direction and glare at him, he immediately stop and toothily grin at me.

It was the chubby cheeks with sharp jawline.

"Stop that." I hissed in annoyance, unconsciously pouting my bottom lips and crossing my arms against my chest, I huff.

"Cute." He chuckles, his eyes crinkling slightly when he laugh.

I huff and ignore his comment that made my cheeks heat up somehow, quickly turning away before he'll notice the tint of red blanketing my apple cheeks and tease me.

Why does this guys have a fucking effect on me?

Or they're just so good looking?

Aish never-mind.

"Do you want to be my kitten?"

Out of the blue, I feel a hot breath kissing the nape of my neck that sent odd chills run down my spine and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end when he lean forward and whisper mischievously in my ear.

I gulp, trying to maintain my composure and take a deep breath to calm my bursting nerves.

"Go away." I manage to speak out and scoot farther.

I heard him cackle and move away but I didn't spare him a glance and keep my attention outside the window to also cover my crimson cheeks as I suddenly feel so hot.

The first class ends painfully slow and I immediately made my way to my next class not wanting to be late anymore since I'm already late yesterday.

I ignore the still unnamed ass who was keep on annoying me the whole class discussion who keep on probing my back with his pen.

I need to restrain myself from taking his pen and breaking it into two.

"Kitten where are you going?" He ask, quickly catching up on my side to walk with me.

"None of your business." I told him coldly without sparing him a glance.

I fasten my pace to walk ahead of him but he quickly catch up on me again.

I inwardly groan in annoyance.