Chapter 19

JACE'S POV

As soon as Chandler told me Ricky was going to be at the party I flipped shit. I told that bastard never to come near a party or us again. I immediately got up to search the place, telling Sky I'd be back in a few minutes. I couldn't wait to beat the shit outa him.

That was twenty minutes ago. Still no sign of him. God, this was supposed to be the night I actually fucked Skylar. And showed her the proper date, but who focuses on that lame shit anyway.

Oh shit. Skylar.

"Jace?"

I turn to see Chandler. He pushes his glasses up to the bridge of his nose and shoves bis hands in his pockets. Typical nerd. Even so, he was still my buddy. Closer than most I would think.

"What Chandler?"

"I asked around...And uh.. what color dress was Skylar wearing? I mean not that I think he would actually have the guts I mean, he might but I'm not sure. It was just that-"

"For Christ's sake Chandler! Fucking spit it out already!"

"Was Skylar's dress...uh black?"

"Yes?"

He looked up from his shoes with a look of seriousness. "Are you positive?"

"Oh Jesus Chandler, for the last time, yes! Now tell me why?"

"I asked a few people who've seen him and they all said they saw some chick in a black dress being dragged upstairs by him."

Shit. shit. shit. FUCK.

I brush pass him and weave my way through my fair share of drunk teenagers. I see Nina sitting on a couch with Sierra, who looks pretty pissed off.

"Jace!"

"Not now" I yell with out turning back to look at them. At this point I'm running up the stairs and busting down every door I can. This bloody bastard, I swear I'll kill him. God I should have known. I should have never left Skylar. God damnit. I try another door and it opens.

And that's when I see him. He's pulling up his dirty ass red neck pants and can't see me. I look past him. Sky isn't in here.

"Where is she?" I demand.

He doesn't even bother to turn around before cackling that awful laugh. "Who?"

"Don't play stupid with me or I swear to God I will rip out that puny dick of yours and chop it off. Tell me. Now."

"I haven't got a clue what you're talking about Jace."

I hate liars. With a fire burning passion. I can hear my heart pound in my ears and my vision is getting shaky.

"Unless that is you're talking about princess." He smiled and his crooked yellow teeth almost made me hurl.

Almost.

And that's when everything went black and all I felt was my fist smashing into his face over and over and over again.

Yea..It's been a while....Don't hate me. (: I'll update a lot sooner don't worry  xoxo c: