Chapter Six

Jace's POV

When I get home I mentally slap myself for not getting Sky's number, she's such an easy target. Once I've gotten what I want from her I can move on to someone else as planned.

What the hell Jace? Thought that nickname was only for show?

I step through the front door and my mom looks as tired and frail as usual and my chest aches to see her in so much pain.

She forces a smile and tries to sit up from her spot on the couch but I tell her not to. I don't want her resorting any strength on a fuck up of a son like myself.

"Jace!!"  My little sister, Lilly, comes running from our bedroom and tries to wrap me in an enormous bear hug.

"Hey lil Lil" I hug her back and set her down. "How was kindergarten today?"

"It was so fun, Jennette  let me play with her Barbie today, and then she let me have some of her chocolate pudding too!"

I know chocolate pudding wasn't something a six year old little girl should be so happy about, but it was. We are in a huge financial state right now with my mom and her cancer. We are already in debt from the medical bills, and to make it even worse my dad fucking bailed on us when he found out she got cancer. So much for true love.

Any way chocolate pudding is Lilly's favorite thing to eat in the world, so you can see she would be excited about that.

"That's awesome Lil, sit tight and take care of mom cause I have to go to work now okay?"

Ever since my fucking dad betrayed us I have been the man of the house. I had to get a job to provide for my family but I also had to go to school, which explains my grades. My grades suck because I'm at work all of the time and by the time I get home I'm tired as shit and don't have time for projects and homework.

Which makes it even harder because if I don't have good grades, I can't get a decent fucking job. So for now I'm working at a snobby ass sports store for people who have tons of money. My boss is a prick and I hate him, but he pays just enough for us to get by.

These days at work all I visualize is playing soccer or which girl I'm going to hit next.

Once I get to work I have to put some shit on shelves because fucked up parents allow their bratty ass children to come in here and do what ever they want, making my job harder.

An hour later I'm finished doing that and I have to go work behind the front counter. Since its pretty late no one really comes in and my thoughts drift to Sky.

When I first saw her I thought she was going to be a quick one, but it turns out she's actually really feisty. I think this is one of the hottest girls I've seen here too, which makes the Chase even more fun. The way her hips curve at the perfect angle and her ass is huge. Her wavy brown hair falls perfectly in waves and cuts off at the tip of her chest, which is also a nice size. Thinking of her makes my friend all excited and for once I'm thankful for working behind the counter.

I'm thinking about where I'm going to fuck her when a customer arrives, interrupting my perverted thoughts.

I ignore whoever it is and scroll through instagram trying to find her. After a few minutes I give up and the woman puts a pair of cleats on the counter.  My eyes stay glued to the phone for only like ten seconds when this bitch puts her hand under my chin and lifts it up.

Fuck.

It's Skylar and she's not in school appropriate clothes. I was so wrong bout her tits. I know I should have probably looked up by now but she's learning against the counter and her tank top is showing everything.

"Hey"

Her face is so close to mine that I can smell the minty gum she's chewing. I'm so hard right now and can't think of words.

"I didn't know you worked here."

"You just met me."  Smooth Jace, try to talk smooth. But I'm doing anything but that.

"True... Are you gonna ring these up, or are you going to continue to stare at my chest?" She smirks, and I know I've been caught red handed.

"Well, since you're giving me an option..." Her mouth drops and she smacks my arm playfully.

Smooth, Jace. For some reason I'm extremely turned on by how innocent she is.

I ring her up and give her the receipt. She turns and is about to leave when an idea pops into my head.

"Sky, wait," she turns around "were having a party for the people who make the soccer teams. Do you wanna go?"

She laughs and I smile at the sound. What the fuck, Jace no.

"Um I'm not even on the team, and I doubt I'd make it."

This time my mouth drops open. Is she stupid?

"You're joking right? I've seen you play, and your pretty damn good. I'm pretty sure you'll make the team"

Her eyes widen "Really?"

"Yeah, and since I know for sure your gonna be on the team, how about that party?"

"I don't know... parties arnt really my scene."

"You'll be with me the whole time, there's nothing to worry about."

Her eyes soften and she says "I'll think about it, just ask Luke for my number."  She walks out of the door and leaves me standing there, fuming.

Of course she doesn't notice because she probably has her eyes glued to her phone texting him.

I thought I told her to stay away from him? She's gonna..

Wait what do I care? It's not like I like her, she's just another whore. That doesn't act like a whore. And somewhat seems to understand me.

SNAP. OUT. OF. IT.

(A/N: Told you it was gonna get good :))))) So comment and tell me what you think! I can't wait for SKYLAR to get revenge on the stupid skank hahaha. Any suggestions? ILY ALL! )