Chapter 18

SKYLAR'S POV

I tried pulling out of his grasp, but he being six feet tall and a boy made him stronger. His breath smelled strongly of alcohol and Cigarettes and his body reeked of sweat. I tried to scream for help, but i couldn't move. I was frozen in utter disgust.

I thought all he was going to do was grind on me like a horndog, but he had other plans as he gripped me tighter and pulled me out of the living room and up the stairs.

I tried so hard to fight him, I was pushing and screaming on the inside, but I was frozen on the outside. My body did what he wanted it to and right now it was for me to follow him upstairs

He gripped me even tighter even though I was doing exactly as he wanted.

We made our way down the hallway and into a room on the left. I was expecting a bedroom, but we walked into a bathroom with blinding lights instead. The lights seemed to wake me up a bit and my brain began to turn and process what was happening so that my body would react.

His grip loosened a small amount when he realized I hadn't tried to scream or run. He bent down and opened the bathroom cabinet and took out a wash rag.

My mind was fully racing now. I was able to run, but I didn't until I had the perfect time. He dragged me into a room across from the bedroom and pushed me on the bed, turning around to rummage through drawers.

It was now or never.

I scrambled off of the bed and headed for the door. I tried the handle and jiggled it more before realizing it was locked. But I was too late. Before I could try to unlock the door he had caught up to me and threw me back on the bed.

He laughed a raspy laugh before saying "You're not going anywhere princess"

My breath hitched and I tried to maximize the distance he was trying to minimize between he and I. My back hit a wall as his rag hit my mouth. I sucked in a breath out of fright, and squirmed to get out but he was too strong.

I couldn't breathe so I continued to try and try and slowly I began to feel numb. The walls were fading and so was I. The last thing I heard was his ugly laugh.

AN yea I know I haven't updated in a while but it's summer so there will be a lot more where this came from. Don't forget to vote and comment

xx