Chapter Seven

SKYLAR'S POV

After Jace left I had practice with a few other people. It wasn't anything serious, we mainly just scrimmage but all in all it was fun. As I took off my cleats my feet began to ache and I knew it was time for a new pair. I drove my white jeep topless (the jeep, not myself hahaha) to my favorite sports store. As expensive as it is, I've been going there ever since I began soccer. I've always loved how the place was hard to find, it was a ways out and it was hidden by some random thrift shops, but that's why I love it. It's almost like an old secret, and the old crumbling bricks definitely give it that feeling.

It's also kind of inverse, because everything is all old and broken on the outside, but all new and expensive on the inside. I just kind of liked that about it.

I didn't have much money to spend, but I had just enough to get a pair of cleats that I had been eyeing for the past few months. Of course, I could never let my old cleats go because... because... well, I don't really know why. I just couldn't part with them no matter how old and dingy they were.

I pulled my jeep into the parking lot and shivers ran down my spine. I had never been here this late, and I guess it kind of gave me an eerie feeling to be here alone. I made sure I had my phone before getting out and going inside.

Once I walked in I went straight to the back where they were held, and i couldn't help myself-I grinned. I lifted the top off of the shoe box and ran my hands across the bumpy teal material. This material has extra grip on it, and the grip on my old ones was worn off completely. Satisfied, I brought them to the counter and waited.

The guy at the counter was Jace, and his eyes were glued to his phone. I had a lot of stuff to do so I wasn't just gonna sit around here and wait, especially not for him. I guess you could call me impatient. So I stuck my hand underneath his chin and plopped it right up to look at me.

"Hey"

He didn't reply because his eyes were literally popping out of his head. I looked down and blushed. Maybe I shouldn't lean down in this tank top.....

I quickly lean up and say

"Are you gonna ring these up, or are you gonna keep staring at my chest?"

He laughs and says some perverted remark making me slap his arm playfully. He finally gives me what I've been dying to get and I'm about to leave when he invites me to some dumb party.

Like, come on, you're friends with Blake, you should know those arn't really my scene. But, maybe he doesn't know, he probably doesn't care.

In the end I tell him to get my number from Luke, which I now realize probably pissed him off. But it was too late to turn around so I just went back to my jeep and drove home.

When I got home dinner was on the stove, and everyone else was in bed. It didn't really seem that late at the time, but I guess it was. I took a shower, did my homework, and hopped in bed bringing my phone with me. I don't have a fancy smart phone like everyone else does, I have my slide up pantech and that's enough for me.

That's a lie. I'm dying for a smart phone. Dying.

I check my phone and have three new messages.

From: Jade:   *Did you ask your mom if you could come over on Friday?*

              *Of course, we have a stupid skank's ass to kick!*

From: Luke:  *Hey, do you want to meet up tomorrow for lunch?*

I can't help but smile. Luke is really cute, like really cute. Plus he's super nice, which makes him ten times cuter. He has blond hair and green eyes, and he is really muscular, but not the gross kind if you know what I mean.

            *Sure where do you want to meet up?*

*Library*

              *Sounds good*

*Awesome, I'll meet you there. :) Goodnight*

              *Goodnight (:*

I'm really happy that I get to help Luke, hopefully this will take me somewhere and I can stop my single pringle life.

From: Unknown: *So, have you thought about the party yet?*

I know I told him to get my number from Luke, but I didn't think he would actually do it. Doesn't he have some other girls he'd rather invite? I ignore my thoughts and reply anyway.

            *Oh I don't know, as I said before parties arnt really my thing.*

*Oh come on, when's the last time you actually had fun?*

He was right, I haven't been having fun besides today at soccer. Being with him was actually kind of nice, even if he did throw a fit at the end of it.

         *Today was fun*

He waited a few minutes before replying and I was slowly drifting to sleep, but my phone buzzing woke me up a little bit.

*With me?*

         *Maybe....*

He didn't hesitate to reply this time.

*Then come with me to the party.*

I was really too tired to keep texting so I replied quickly and drifted off to sleep.

          *Fine, I'll go but I'm not staying very long*

…………………………………

JACE'S POV

As soon as I got home I texted the little prick and demanded Sky's number. He didn't reply for a while and I knew he was ignoring me. I could see him right then probably smirking.

Fucking dick.

I finally forced it out of him, claiming he was in the shower. Yea right dickhead.

We texted for a little while she I asked her if she had ever had fun, and she said she did today. I know I waited too long to reply, but I had to know if it was because of me. I mean I don't really care about her.... but it could be useful in getting her in bed.

She responded with a maybe and that was damn good enough for me. I couldn't wait to rub it in Luke's face when I fuck her damn socks off. Oh God, I wonder what she's gonna wear. Hopefully something easy to get off, I don't want her having any time to second guess my actions, but I still want it to be hot, because you know.... who wouldn't?

I was ecstatic when she said she stay, but kinda disappointed when she wouldn't stay long. But that wouldn't matter she'd probably stay with me the whole damn night, I'm gonna rock her world.

.........

Once I got out of the shower it was midnight and everyone was asleep. I guess I'm going to have to take different shifts when I try out for the team. Even though my grades suck, they literally can't say no because I'm that good. It's been that way for the last two years, and its not like they're gonna say no this year.

I fall asleep thinking of Skylar and how she's different from all the other bitches at our school. Maybe she is worth something....

(A/N: HEY DID I TELL YOU IT WAS GONNA GET GOOD? yah no this is no where near good yet. haha I love you guys! I love your  comments so keep that up and don't forget to vote! ILY GUYS (: )