"Hello Jiminie, congrats on the game!" I smiled back.

"Thanks um were you leaving?"

I nodded.

"And Yoongi? Aren't you two going together?"

I tried to look calm even though my insides were burning out of jealousy. "No, I think he's busy...I think I'll get going"

End of the Flashback

I remembered that night. I waited so long just because I stupidly thought that he would ask me why I didn't congratulate him, but in the end, he didn't even budge.

"I have an idea for you to make him stop seeing you in that way" Jisoo muttered at me.

"What's your plan?"

She just smiled at me "Let's go to classes and I'll tell you after we get out"

After classes, both of us went to the mall in search of some clothes that Jisoo found in some catalog. When we got into my house, she immediately took me inside my room.

Today is the day... I repeated to myself.

I fixed my leather jacket and my shorts for the last time before heading to his house.

I was really nervous but today has to be it, I need to tell him how I feel or else I might die of jealousy or heartbreak.

As always, I didn't knock, with little and slow steps I went inside the living room and I went into the kitchen...nobody was home. Well nobody except Yoongi.

I knew perfectly he was in there because his car was outside. I got near his room and my heart literally dropped.

She was in there...

Jennie was there...

The door was half-opened so I saw how they were in there, I saw perfectly how both of them were playing with the pillows and laughing until...until I saw how his lips and hers united into a kiss.

I felt my face watery...I was crying.

My heart was broken, the love of my life... The person who has been with me ever since I was born... was kissing someone

That wasn't me...

I step back crashing into the stairs which make a loud noise, my eyes captured how they stop kissing and how Yoongi came running opening the door finding his best friend crying in ridiculous clothes.

"Chae? What are you doing here? What are you using those clothes" his eyes widen "Are you crying? Are you okay?"

He tried to get close to me so I decide to back out.

"Princess please calm down what's wrong?"

I can't handle it...not anymore. Even if his heart is of someone else...

He needs to know...

"You-You want to know what's wrong?" My voice was cracking "I'm in love with you ever since we were kids, ever since I knew love exists but here I am with the stupid thought I'll be able to seduce you and realize I can be more than your best friend"

I didn't heard a response. Instead of saying something, he was just there standing surprised. To add to that, Jennie heard everything from the door frame.

I didn't think twice, and I started running out of his house. I didn't know where I was heading but what I do know is that I don't want to be near him anymore.

Yoongi P.O.V

Happiness and regret that's all I felt when I heard her words...

My princess words...

Chaeyoung has been that important part of my life which I won't like to change but I was so stupid I didn't realize it earlier.

Ever since I had logical reasoning, Chaeyoung has been with me.

She knows perfectly what I like and dislike, what is my favorite activity to do. She knows all of me. For me, she's perfect...her smile, the way she loves to eat...

She is my princess...

We used to spend every single day together, but somehow everything changed. I didn't know what it was until the day of the game that she didn't give me the usual hug. I didn't even ask her why...

For some weird reason, I thought she was mad at me... but it wasn't like that.

She was jealous,

I wasn't aware of that...

And jealous of no other than Jennie Kim, the girl that has been with me not because of a relationship but because somehow we became good friends.

She even confessed me. She was in love with my teammate, Park Jimin.

So I decided to help her, but I didn't know that my princess will get mad.

Jennie even asked me why I haven't told her about my feelings...Even she was aware of everything.

But I was just scared...scared of her rejection.

Jennie touch my shoulder letting me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry about the kiss, it was an impulse"

I felt sorry for her. She kisses me and I wasn't brave enough to push her down. I mean, she's still a lady. I don't want her to feel offended but then, I knew it would still be wrong to let her do that. It was also my fault.

"It's okay Jen, I'm sorry for not stopping you"

She just smiled at me before giving me my car keys and I immediately get it.

After an hour driving, I found myself parked in front her favorite place...the park.

I remembered we use to come here and play either basketball or just lie on the ground and stare at the sky until it gets dark.

I miss her...

Her laugh...

Her playful hits...

Her eyes...

I'm mad at myself...

How can I hurt her and didn't even realized it?

I am a jerk indeed...

Just then, my eyes captivated her silhouette...

Her steps were little and slow as if she was counting the time.

I couldn't handle it, immediately I get out my car and went to hug her.

I felt her hands on my chest hitting me weakly "G-Get off me"

"Listen to me Chae please"

"I don't want too"

"I love you okay? I'm in love with you too" I muttered making her stop.

"What?"

"I don't have anything with Jennie..." my hand traveled along her face cleaning her tears "That-that kiss was nothing...I have only eyes for you"

"Don't tell me this because you feel pity Min Yoongi" she muttered looking at the ground.

"Look at me and tell me if I'm lying Park Chaeyoung, you know me pretty well. Now tell me if I'm lying"

Her eyes met mine and the glint in them changed drastically, her madness vanished turning into just love and joy.

I didn't say another word and my lips were already on hers, locking them into a kiss. The most beautiful kiss I ever had in my life.

"I love you," she said on my lips.

"I love you even more"

Cause all of me loves all of you... - John Legend.