In the end, we had the slumber party, but that involved only both of us in our flat and they both had theirs at Kirthi's house.

"Turn left!" she suddenly ordered making me frown at her and I moved her a little from my embrace so that I can see her face.

"Why left? We need to go to right for our flat." I reminded her but she just smiled shaking her head and asked the driver again to turn left.

"Husband! Trust your wife and calm down." She mumbled again snuggling in my embrace wearing that saree and all the jewellary.

"I feel our first marriage was more nice. You need not suffer wearing all these." I said sighing and she just chuckled.

She started giving instructions while I closed my eyes feeling elated that she is completely mine now. Even though we got together month back, today is the day I need not fear much about what if she leaves me.

"We are here!" she whispered making me open my eyes slowly and I looked outside to see my parent's house.

"Come on!" she added opening the door and I too climbed out of the car feeling confused.

"We are going to stay here from now onwards." She cleared my confusion and I frowned more.

"But we were fine at flat and so soon we are returning." I said sighing.

After I took the luggage, she sent the driver away thanking him and moved closer to me whispering, "We can go there anytime we want but I want everything to work out."

"Okay! You didn't forget we have to leave tomorrow, right?" I asked walking towards the door.

"No! How can I forget when I am finally going to honeymoon?" she asked with an excited expression.

"Well, I can't believe your brother left directly from the reception for his honeymoon." I said shaking my head and she chuckled nodding.

"He is crazy! He was worried that, if he gives time to Kirthi then she may get call from one of the nurses and she will leave immediately to help them. She is not that excited about this honeymoon like him saying what is the need to go to some new place when they can just go to her home for privacy." She explained and I laughed.

But then my smile slipped remembering we didn't inform our parents about us coming here today. I don't want her to have another bad experience of entering the house.

"Just wait here." I said dropping the luggage a few steps away from the door before rushing to the door.

I opened the door and lifted my leg to enter but immediately heard my Dad saying, "Don't you dare step inside."

"Okay! I didn't expected this again to happen." I mumbled stepping back and he immediately signalled Bhai who walked inside before returning with Mom and Bhabhi.

The surprising part is Mom holding the Aarthi plate and walking towards us and everyone are smiling. I frowned and glanced at Anusha to see her grinning at me.

"You already informed them?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't want another bad experience of entering this house mainly when a complete new life is before us." She explained and I smiled, holding her hand throughout the process of our family welcoming her and finally we both stepped inside.

"He must be dying to be with her. Go! We don't mind." Bhabhi teased, making me glare at her, but I did as she suggested.

"I love you!" I said out loud the moment we started climbing the stairs and she blushed when everyone laughed before rushing the stairs while I trailed behind her holding the luggage.

"I am so tired." She said, sitting on the bed after returning from the hospital.

"Me too! But I still want to laugh at the horror look of your brother's." I said, remembering how he looked when he was holding his daughter with so much terror, thinking he may drop her.

"Don't do that! My neice just got him wrapped around her finger." Sha said leaning over my shoulder.

"Bhabhi's son is bringing the whole house down being just one year old." I mumbled and she nodded with a worry covering her face.

I know she is seeing how much work is there to be done and today hearing Kirthi's screams when we never heard her talking in loud voice had a big impact on Anusha.

I would love to be a father soon, but I know she needs some more time to get adjusted to all of this and that nephew of mine is not helping the matters.

"Don't worry! We will be waiting one or two years before even trying for a baby." I assured her smiling.

"Well, what if I am already pregnant. Last month I didn't take my shots and we were not careful." She pointed out, looking at me with worry covering her features.

"What are the odds? Don't worry about that, Sha." I said, hoping she will not worry herself like this.

"Seems like we did again." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked her frowning.

"We let the odds win this time too." She replied and I stared at her for a second before bursting out with excitement but then seeing her face I asked the first question.

"Are you happy?" I asked her calmly.

"I am more than happy, but I am worried maybe you do not want this to happen at present." She replied and I immediately pulled her in my arms.

"I am damn happy, Sha. I would have been happy if you were pregnant even before this." I mumbled hugging her tightly and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you!" she whispered and I smiled, closing my eyes and I don't know until when we stayed like that before informing our families about the news and each and everyone is happy for us.

Now, I am feeling nervous about what will happen when the baby will come into this world. I laughed at Ansh's situation and I have a feeling I will be even worse than him.

----------------------

finally done with my 27th story... i am going to miss both the couples for sure...

and about my next story, i may give intro and prologue before my exams but will update it from april 20 or something because i will be busy with my exams and other stuff...

how is the epilogue???

comment and vote plz...

p.s: miss me :D