Epilogue

*Satvik Pov*

"This is complete stupidity!" I stated frowning at her and then at the couple before us.

"And why are you so fine about this?" I asked Ansh not able to believe he is completely fine with this.

"Why not? Today is the last night of me being a bachelor and I need to enjoy it, right?" Ansh said shrugging.

"He is just angry that I forced him for this." Kirthi added.

"Not at all! You are completely rigth about this. Anu and you should stay here in her flat while Satvik and I will go out to enjoy our last night of bachelorhood and we will meet you tomorrow near the venue." He said smiling and I still didn't like it.

"Satvik! Just for today." Anusha whispered and I sighed, walking near the door along with Ansh.

"Don't worry Satvik, my friends are giving a party and we are going there. Seems like they called some people and there are even dancers." Ansh said, raising his voice even though I am standing just beside him.

"By the way, did you confirm with the stripper for us?" Kirthi's voice reached us the moment we walked out of the house and before we turn and step inside they slammed the door.

"Open!" Ansh demanded knocking on the door harshly while I rang the bell.

I heard my phone ringing and took it out to see Anusha is calling and I immediately lifted it saying, "I will stand before this door the whole night if there is really a stripper."

"I will just break this door. Who will stand outside?" Ansh commented loudly.

"I am glad that we are the only ones that are staying here. Do you know how much noise you both are making?" Anusha asked.

"And there is no stripper. Kirthi just gave it back to Ansh." She added.

"Okay! Put the phone on speaker." I whispered deciding to get myself some revenge for him to keep Anusha away from me for all those months.

"Ansh! Leave it! We will go to that party you were saying. You said there are dancers also, right? And I heard how you were before. I want to see how will you party because I am not used to it. Let's go!" I said and he stared at me like I am mad.

"Party? I threatened them if they call me for any party, I will never talk to them. Do you really think I will go some place where there is even a slight possibility of her getting angry or hurt? And don't remind me of how I was before, man. Because of that woman inside I feel like I didn't live all these years." He said glaring at me.

It's like he is repeating the words from my mind because I too feel the same. Who would have thought someone is there to shake a person like Ansh and like me?

"Come inside!" We both glanced at the door to see both of them standing there.

"We will have a slumber party." Anusha suggested and everyone accepted.

"Just give us a few minutes." Saying that Kirthi held Ansh's hand and dragged him towards the balcony while Anusha walked into the kitchen with me following her.

"You make me crazy each and every day and I wish I can express completely what I feel like your brother and not keep in the feelings." I whispered holding her from behind.

"I know you, Satvik. Trust me, even a subtle moment from you has a meaning to it and I understand all that. You need not express completely, but yeah third time we will get married, you have to propose me first." She said making me laugh and turn her around before slamming my lips to her.