Chapter 29

*Satvik Pov*

"I will ask her about this. Maybe she can contact this client." I mumbled, standing up holding the client profile which Jay brought.

He is thinking this can be a profitable client, but we need to change our work a little to get him as a client and I need to make sure he is before making any changes.

Or just see her once again properly and talk to her today. From past one week I am unable to see her properly with her busy and I can't just go and talk to her after knowing she will be moving on.

"But she already left." Jay said frowning.

"To her flat? I will go there." I said, moving towards the door, but he stopped me.

"No! These three days she is going out and I didn't see her returning to the flat at all. And she is quite busy with some other personal work I think." He commented.

What? I asked in my head, frowning, not understanding what is actually going on here. Why is she not staying here? Maybe she shifted to her parents house. With that thought I stop my thinking going anywhere else.

"She went on a date day before yesterday." Yash's words brought everything to a halt in my mind.

"Even yesterday! So, she must have gone to meet him today also." He added to which Jay punched his shoulder.

"There was no need to tell him that." Jay warned him and I stared at both of them.

"Go along with this." I said, handing over the client's profile and walked near my table to take the phone before walking out of the cabin ignoring their calls.

I drove the car as fast as I can, not able to calm myself and reached my home to escape from everything. I just want to stay in my room until I can control myself from rushing to the place she is meeting some person, wherever it is. I know I don't deserve to do that after hurting her so much.

Is he a good person? Did she like him? Is she going to love him? All the questions ran in my head, making me slam the door as hard as I can.

I walked into the house and heard my Mom coughing loud and entered the dining area making me frown and before I can open my mouth to let her know I came early, I heard her voice.

"I am really happy for you, Manvi." She said and I closed my eyes finally hearing her voice after one whole week.

"I am also happy for you. So, this guy is really nice?" Bhabhi asked and I stumbled back realizing what she is asking about.

"Yes! Bhai also approved of him and he encouraged me to go for it if I feel it in my heart." Anusha replied.

No! I wanted to shout and I nearly did, but in the end, I just took a deep breath controlling it.

"Bhai is thinking if everything goes well, then there could be a double wedding this month end on the same date when he is planning to get married. Everyone in my family approves him and I think that is the best, right?" she asked and I heard Bhabhi chuckling nervously.

"What about you? Do you approve of him?" Bhabhi asked and I wish she didn't because now I am scared of hearing her answer.

So, I just walked off towards the stairs and climbed two at a time before reaching my room in rage and started pushing away whatever came in my way and I saw a box which I lifted but immediately felt hands around my torso making me stop from throwing it.

"Don't!" she whispered and I know this is just some illusion.

"I packed it with lot of efforts, don't throw it." She whispered again and glanced at it to see that it is a small suitcase.