Chapter 7

*Anusha Pov*

"What are you thinking?" he whispered, but I just stared at the ceiling.

"Sha?" he called and I finally turned to stare at him.

"What have we done?" I asked, feeling the effect of what we did finally lodge in the head.

"You are regretting our marriage?" he asked, frowning and moved to look away, but I held his face making him stare at me.

"The way we did it. Maybe we should have waited." I replied, to which he shook his head.

"Your Dad..." he started, but I stopped him, placing a finger on his lips.

"I should have fought against his decision with more determination. But I just pushed the pressure on you and made you take this step." I mumbled and we both fell into silence.

"Maybe we did this without thinking or maybe we did with a lot of thinking. Now, all we have to do is work out marriage and not let it be a mistake, right?" he asked moving his hand to caress my face.

"Right!" I replied with a smile and he smiled back.

We both stayed like that for a few seconds until we heard his alarm. Groaning, he moved to stop it and sat up ruffling his hair while I stared at his moments.

Then he got down from the bed and stretched, but frowned looking at me. I continued to smile, ignoring his frown and he raised his eyebrow.

"What?" he asked and I chuckled sitting up.

"I always imagined what would you do when you wake up and I am glad I finally know." I replied grinning.

"You can see it every day for the rest of our lives." He pointed out smiling.

"If I wake up early, because I am not good at such discipline. Today I was not that sleepy with all the thoughts because of which I am awake." I explained getting down from the bed.

"And to top of that I don't have any job to reach on time too." I added feeling sad to lose my work like that in a blink.

"I am sorry about that." He whispered, walking near to me but I just shrugged.

"I am going today for resigning and will apply for interviews immediately. I don't think I can stay without working." I said sighing.

"How about I drop you at your father's company and wait for you after which we can go out for lunch?" he suggested placing his hands on my shoulder.

"You need not go to work?" I asked him frowning.

"I am thinking of making some changes for that bit, but for now I am not going to the company today. We just got married yesterday, right?" he asked smiling.

"Still, what if your Dad will get angry? We will spend time in the evening and you just go to work. I don't want you to lose your hard work also." I said, moving close to him and hugged him when he stayed silent.

"Talking about anger, can I ask you something?" he asked making me frown but I nodded not understanding why is he hesitant.

"My Mom! She is an amazing lady, okay? She is kind of strict with rules and all but she is great. She could be a little harsh, but can you try to not take it to heart and win her?" he requested and I moved to stare at his face.

"Okay! I am not that good with dealing the winning over of people, but I will try my best to achieve this." I promised and he immediately hugged me smiling.

"Now, you go and get ready while I arrange my clothes. Did you leave space for me?" I asked, looking at his cupboard.

"Yes! When you demanded like that yesterday, how could I not?" he asked teasing and I blushed, but moved slowly not putting pressure on my leg.