Chapter 14

*Anusha Pov*

"Again?" I asked, smiling at him looking at the flowers.

"Well, I was an ass last time." He replied, shrugging and I shook my head, taking the flowers like I was from the past week.

"Satvik! You had a misunderstanding which you communicated soon and we both settled it. I think that is more important than this." I mumbled to which he frowned.

"But I love them!" saying that I stood up from my chair and walked around the desk to hug him.

"By the way I got a few ideas for our first client." Saying that he explained a few while I noted them.

"Okay! I will show him these and let's hope he will accept one of it." I said smiling excited about this.

"I know that you will make him accept any one of it." He said, winking and left the cabin while I smiled at his back.

In the evening I returned to the company after the meeting with the client and called everyone for the conference room.

"What did he say?" Jay asked when I just stood there staring at both of them.

"We got it!" I replied and I saw the expressions I know I would find.

"But there is not much time, which he gave us and we need to do it fast." I added and we immediately started scheduling to be before the deadline.

"And I think it is better if we hire a receptionist. We all will be busy with our works for sure." Satvik mumbled and we accepted before deciding to give an advertisement for that.

"We will have too much to do." Yash said frowning.

"Well, after two successful contracts I promise you we can start hiring the needed people. Otherwise, we will not be able to bear if any risk occurs." Satvik promised making me smile at him.

"I don't need any assistant and maybe I can help you guys with any works." I proposed which they didn't accept at all.

"Come on! My main work will be when I talk to clients and I can be useful for the works here and may even reduce the burden." I pointed out and finally they nodded.

"Let's do it best!" Jay said and immediately walked out to start his work with Yash following him.

"We will be able to do this, right?" Satvik asked making me smile at him.

I walked near to him asking, "How can you doubt it?"

"I brought all of you in this and I don't want to let down any of you." He replied with tension filled expression.

"Satvik! Everything is not in your hands and what we can do is to give our best." I said holding his hands and he finally smiled.

The time just ran with all of us busy with our own works to do and I felt relief when they asked me for small helpings by themselves.

However, it has a bad effect at home for sure with both of us leaving the house early and reaching very late. I can see the accusations, but I brushed them off knowing, by thinking about it will not help Satvik in any way.

"That was fabulous, Jay." Satvik said when we four saw the final product and I immediately called the client to show him tomorrow.

"Guess what? He will be here today only to see it." I said grinning after hanging up.

"Great! Seems like we can celebrate today only." Yash said and we waited for some time sitting in the conference room only.

"He is here!" Satvik said, putting down the call he got from the receptionist.