Chapter 15 Nilae's Revengence

Gin: No this cannot be happening right now.

Scene: Gin spot something horrifying in the distance. It like a black cloud of total destruction headed their way in the air.

Amane: Are those birds?

Lian: We've got to get away from those. We are so screwed...

Gin: I think this is the end.

Scene: Everyone and even Gin is shrouded in fear. There's nothing he or the others can do right now to than to get outta this situation. It's only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. The raiders are all idiots. They don't understand the great dangers of stirring up all the noise in the area. It's a constant struggle because everyone is at risk and the raiders don't care for anyone's safety not even their own. It's what they get when there's not enough of the things that they need and want. Instead of cooperating they terrorize and destroy the entire areas. This is an ongoing mess but it's the exact reason why they deserve what's coming to them.

Lian: We have to tell them to stop this once and for all.

Gin: You're right let us end this!!

Scene: Gin runs over to the evac Doc to where the remaining raiders are.

Nolxe: Gin!!!!!

Ghruiok: So there are your little chumps!! I just knew they would show up. Hehe, very funny Makura and to think I was just about to give in to your little witty bluff too.

Scene: Nilae smiles a bit knowing that Ghruiok has turned his attention away from him. It's all going according to plan. He can't wait for things to get under his complete control. This will surely make him the true mastermind behind the scenes. Makura knows exactly what's going on with both Ghruiok and Nilae. And to just see how easy it is to cover the wool over someone's eyes who closest to you. Rimelo also sees this ploy it's unfortunate that as great as a raider Ghruiok is he gets too full of himself and that's how Nilae gets the scoop on him. There's not much time left before dawn and they will have hell to pay.

Gin: Stop this at once!! We're all in grave danger we need to spread out and leave come on let's hurry!!

Ghruiok: Pfft I don't believe anything you are saying right...

Scene: Ghruiok hears loud thundering roars and sounds in the distance as he raises his head and sees a think black space in the air coming. It's a bunch of large mutated crows that are 12ft long. They don't normally come in large groups like this. There's nothing the others can do if they come it's all over for everybody!!!

Rimelo: This is the worst thing that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Ghruiok: Hehe you think I remotely give two shits about anything other than my dealings right now? Hey, men let's make this quick and round up the rest of the gear. I'll finish with you all sometime later.

Scene: Ghruiok men circle the group and keep them at bay at gunpoint so that they can't escape or try to ruin the dealings. He sees this as the opportunity to make his escape quicker while stalling the others. Ghruiok has No idea that he's in over his head this time around. He's got one of the best deals he's had in more than 5 years and this excited him to want more than what he originally bargained for. As Ghruiok is about to finish his commission's dealings Nilae appears behind him and grabs his pistol.

Nilae: Sup Ghruiok

Scene: Ghruiok slowly raises his hands up in the air.

Ghruiok: Well well well now isn't this a surprise. 
Guess the old man wasn't just taking a jab in the dark.

Nilae: To be honest I was a little upset about how much time it took especially since I've been down this road before. So let's get down to business, shall we?

Ghruiok: Don't worry Commissioner its alright he's a brother of mine that has decided he wants to take the driver's seat. I wonder how long has it been since you've plotted this. Weren't you satisfied with Viken?

Nilae: It's not a matter of being satisfied it's a matter of claiming what's rightfully mine in the first place. And that is the reigns.

Ghruiok: Oh how touching since you care so much. You were always so self-centered and never took the time to see the big picture. As usual you come up with every reason possible to justify your notions. Silly you Nilae just plain silly you.

Scene: As Ghruiok and Nilae are on the platform making a deal the monsters and giant mutated crows have entered the perimeter. They scatter across the land swiftly and with vicious bloody intent.

Gin: Hey you fuckers we are under attack!!!

Scene: Lian is surprised at Gin for making that remark.
He's normally composed on his words. If anything Gin is furious right now. Because a deal is more important than people's lives and that everyone there is at risk but the raiders don't care. This is infuriating how much stupidity there is. As soon as the monsters appear everything starts hitting off.