Chapter 24 There's No Place Like Home

Hannah: After we go see the elders we've got to do some extensive training.

Keiden: Training what kind of training?

Hannah: You have to be initiated first and then I get to decide how to train you.

Keiden: Oh so that's how it works.

Scene: Darius and Tori go to Hannahs house to get Keiden for them to report in.
Darius knocks on Hannahs door she gets up and opens it and sees Darius.

Darius: Its time the elders would like to see you.

Hannah: Hehe you're right on time! I suppose so, come on Keiden lets go!

Keiden: Um um um ahh ahh

Darius: Hannah before we go Id like to speak with you in private.

Hannah: Huh? What is it this time?

Darius: This doesn't look too good on us. The elders are not happy with our current report this is not got for you either Hannah.

Hannah: Huh? Wha what why you say that?

Scene: ( goes into a flashback) after Gin leaves the infirmary) Hannah finishes speaking with Darius and stays at her house to rest while Darius goes to get Gin, Tori and Weiss. April is handling her own business that she has to report and attend to within the Mapping and telecommunications department.  April is a mapper, Gin is a social contractor, Weiss is a supply managements manager, Darius is and Elder for the reconnaissance division for the scouts and Hannah is a telecommunications operator.

Weiss: I guess its time to go report to the Elders now right?

Darius: I'll go on ahead of you all I'll see you 3 there when you make it.

Gin: Alrighty then Darius wish us some luck would ya.

Darius: I can only do so much but I'll see to it that we get something worked out kinda.

Weiss: I'm not even gonna cross my fingers on this.

Tori: That's alright we've got leverage at least for now unless they accidentally find out about our plan.

Scene: Tori begins to have flashing memories of general Makura and all of the hard times that kept them going as a squad. Tears fall from her eyes as the rushing stream of Niagra falls would. Tori Gin and even Weiss are taking it pretty hard. Tori looks at Gin as hes crying and sees the same images of General Makura. Its as if General Makura was still with them. Though she also cares for Gin and believes in him too. To her, this is a wonderful sight to be home but damn does everyone miss General Makura. He kept the bond they all share together really close and tight. He made his squad feel safe and that they were going through enough as they are. He never had to really force anything upon them, except for Weiss occasionally being Weiss and dropping his ball every now and then.

Gin: Damn why are you all crying?

Tori: Are you being serious right now?

Weiss: Yeah whats the matter with you!

Tori: You sush Weiss I don't understand why you'd cry.

Weiss: I'm not crying I'm just sweating a lot

Gin: Son if you're sweating that much you need to stop with the wacking off to yourself.

Weiss: What!!

Tori:
Ahahahahahahahahahahs

Weiss: I dont do that kinda shit.

Tori: Oh but it burns right Gin?

Gin: Well ya know that's what she said. And I'm not counting all the villages that are being lost right now.

Tori: Oh you got smoked.

Weiss: Yeah and so did he.

Scene: Gin Weiss and Tori began walking to the hall of the Elders as they chit chat and cracked jokes with tears that came from their eyes.

Weiss: Its good to finally be home.

Gin: You've said something quite useful for once.

Tori: Nah he's got two of us remember his plan is what I believe will help us out.

Gin: I don't doubt that at all.

Scene: They make it into the Hall as one of the guards opens the 3 large steel doors
As they enter the sound of the door closing echoes brilliantly behind them. There they see the meeting table with all the Elders there except for Zhaine.

Sierra: We've been expecting your arrival welcome home scouts the meeting will begin in just a few moments.

Bruce: Yeah when ever that old dirt bag gets here. Pfft, fucking relic...

Darius: Not this mess again.

Gin: I have a bad feeling about this Weiss.

Scene: There air in the room was filled with worry and regret as Gin Tori and Weiss stood in front a large pentagon shaped table.
There were 4 elders sitting in really nice silky silver satin chairs that were very sturdy and appealing to the eyes. All the Elders were chatting as soon as they had opened the doors. It Was not long before one of the elder's names Sierra began to ask them a few questions?