Chapter 4 Separation

Amane: How the heck are we supposed to expand on anything with all this debris and mess in the way.

Nolxe: We can't it's just not possible for us to leave the same way we came in.

Makura: These were from the explosions and ruckus we heard and witnessed a bit from earlier and as you mentioned there are no survivors. Our only way to get past this is to go through that building over there make it to the roof and climb down the latter. Once we make it to the roof we will fire a signal flare for the others to let them know that we've arrived and wait for them to make it us.

Nolxe: I'm worried.

Amane: Why what's wrong?

Makura: I'm sorry for what I've put you all through. If only I was there more protecting you all.

Amane: What is going on,  general, it's not your fault.

Nolxe: We just have to make it back home to HQ to set things right.

Makura: No there is no setting things right at least not anymore.

Scene: They make it to the building to climb up the latter. There is a great deal of smoke from the fires surrounding the area. Makura signals for them to put on their gas masks because there could be hazardous smog along with the heavy thick smokes from the fires.

Nolxe: Well this is pretty nice don't ya think.

Scene: Both Makura and Amane turn to each other and then to Nolxe.

Nolxe: What? What're those looks for?

Scene: All three stare and ponder at the latter above them for a few seconds

Makura: Um...

Scene: Amane timidly in a shy manner turns his head away for a bit. Nolxe then realizes the situation at hand.

Nolxe: Wait oh no Y'all can't be serious

Makura: Ladies first Nolxe you know the protocol.

Scene: Amane stares Nolxe from down up. He blushes. Nolxe is wearing a tight leather skirt with black thigh highs and thick fur leather combat boots. Nolxe folds her arms over and catches Amane only for a split second blushing. She then makes somewhat of a sinister grin.

Nolxe: Ugh fine I'll do it but General you gotta watch our six as we go up.

Scene: Amane is startled and begins to fidget.

Amane: Huh!!!! But but but!!

Nolxe begins climbing the latter. General Makura gives Amane an assertive stare.

Makura: There are no buts that's an order get going.

Nolxe: We don't have time Amane get your kister up here.

Scene: General Makura gives Amane a slight push on his right shoulder that pushes him right towards the latter.
Amane makes a slight look up and sees Nolxe red panties with black polka dots. Amane becomes extremely red in the face and turns his head away but is captivated. As they climb the Latter General Makura looks over his shoulders making sure to keep on the look out for trouble. After about 5 minutes they make it to the roof of the building. As they look a bit further there's a widespread desolate area. Fire debris and a vast majority of things obscure in nature cover the area.

Makura: Dear God this is absolute hell. Far worse than I imagined.

Nolxe: Oh no Gin and the others won't make it now will they?

Amane: Damn what are we suppose to do now?

Makura: There's no waiting it out on this one. Gin and the others will do just fine. But it's up to us to clear the path.