Chapter 13 The Southern Raiders

Makura: Well it's about time that I put Nolxe in charge when I leave you all from squad 5.

Scene: Everyone looks towards each other with no objections. It was about time someone said what was missing. Nolxe is very charismatic and can protect herself very well. Her being the next leader after General Makura leaves is the best choice at the moment though Gin should be the rightfully true leader though he needs to get his internal struggles settled before he can fully commit and command a squad.

Rimelo: This can't be happening.

Scene: As they are finally making it to the evac area everything goes into total chaos. There are monsters everywhere and it looks like they took out a passing group of raiders. Gunshots can be heard in the distance.

Amane: Oh hell look likes there's someone over there about to get their shit wrecked again.

Makura: Everyone get out of the car now!!!!!

Scene: Everyone immediately gets out and start sprinting as quickly as they can away from the vehicle. A missile hits the car and it explodes wildly engulfed in flames.
Not soon after raiders surround them. They are heavily outnumbered. Amane tries to figure out how to access a quick escape route but gets closelined by a big scruffy very tall 7ft raider in all white. The Raiders now have the entire group held hostage at the evac site. Rimelo is on edge knowing that this is the one thing he wished to avoid the most because he's had to deal with raiders before. And like he said the first things they probe for are those with highly valuable information. In a since Rimelo wished he hadn't had that flashback. As they are held hostage in the back of a steel cargo truck Gin pulls out a nanomachine from the open bottom rubber part of his shoe. Amane and Lian see this and they start to freak the fuck out. They have never seen anything like it before. It's no doubt Lian fears Gin a bit more now than she thought but at least he's on our side. One of the raiders walks up the ramp of the cargo truck and proceeds to advance himself towards Lian.

Raider: So I see this area must be used for helicopter transport and reconnaissance. Not bad for a small group like yourselves. I take it that your base isn't that far away. But that's not all is it?

Scene: The Raider grabs Lian by her ponytail.

Raider: So tell me now where is he, the one they call Sorein.

Scene: Lian Amane and Gin all 3 looked very confused. They never heard of this guy named Sorein before and it's unfortunate that they ended up in something like this so quickly. The other raiders come on board and they stop to talk about Sorein. They believe Sorein is with this group and that he's stealing valuable supplies and trading them to enemy raiders.

Raider: Ah let it be known that there is nowhere for you all to run or hide. We have this entire perimeter locked down. Now I'm going to ask again where is Sorein!!! I know he's here so all you gotta do is tell me where he is so you don't have to worry about Arwin over here who had just been deprived for 3 days. ( Arwin is the big 7ft2 raider all dressed in white and blue attire)

Scene: Amane gives Lian the look for her to just tell a lie. Gin is controlling the nanomachine and is about to get ready to cut through their ropes with his iron blades.

Raider: Well so you're just gonna sit there and be quiet. Be quiet eh. I've got some news for ya!

Scene: The raider pulls out a wooden plank and appears to grab hold of it to put behind Lian's head. As soon as he is about to Gin launches himself towards the raider and grabs the wood slinging it in a swift-paced motion as a loud thwack sound hits the back of his head. He goes down hard flailing. Next comes Big Arwin with his iron bat he swings and misses entirely though he doesn't even realize that Gin is an extremely dangerous man and he decks Big Arwin only once on the forehead knocking him to the floor.