Chapter 1 - Waking Up

🎊Welcome to my world!!!🎊

👉This work is written by me only for my own pleasure and for those who think that this story is their cups of teas.

👉The first few chapters might be boring, well yeah it is I admit, but it will get better I promise. 🤧

👉But if you think that you just couldn't wait for the excitement and think that you wouldn't find what you're looking for here, I sadly wouldn't force you to stay. 😭

But if you do like it, then let us begin our journey together with Mimi to reveal the memories she lost:

"I couldn't find it in myself to ever regret everything I did when having you close to me is my greatest joy." - Gai

.

.

.

.

Mimi's POV

I couldn't remember the last time I spoke to someone else other than my family. I also had forgotten the joy of meeting my friends in school, most probably for I didn't have one.

Yet one day, as I barely realized I was actually asleep, I remembered that once, when everybody else ignored me for who I was; he came up to me, telling me that he was a friend.

That boy called Gai, he sat behind me in class, but we never talk much. Strangely enough, that boy who I never thought was close enough to be call a friend, actually happily admitted that he was my friend.

He was the last person I remembered talking to as I regained my consciousness, my head was foggy and I scarcely recognized my surroundings as a hospital room full of strange machines.

Laid hopelessly on the bed, I tried to raise my hand to give my aching head a good massage only to be held down by a strange wire on the back of my palm.

The needle connected to the wire stabbed into my skin, forcing a slight screech to come out of my dried, patched lips. A tiny buds of tears formed under my eyes as the pain annoyed me greatly.

But instantly after a few seconds of whinning myself in pain, I grew completely silence.

With my eyes fixed on my left arm, I was overwhelmed by the unfamiliarity that I saw. The slender white hands connected to my body were supposedly belonged to me but it was slightly larger than what I was used to.

Sweat began to form on my forehead as I examined my arms with my heart pounded against my chest. And before long, realization hit me.

Not only did my hands grew larger and even longer, even my legs were no longer the short legs that I used to hate.

The body that was supposed to be mine doesn't feel like it belonged to me. With my mouth hung opened, I was about to shout in terror but was forced to a halt when the door to my hospital room suddenly burst ajar.

Stood in front of me was a tall man in a grey suit. His eyes solely fixed on me the very moment he pushed open the door but he made no attempt to walk closer to my side.

Frowning, he quietly talked to the people who followed in behind him.

It was obvious that he somehow was irritated right upon seeing me and yet he seemed to vent the anger to those people wearing their white long coats. They were a group of doctors that seemed to cower away when faced with the tall man.

Not knowing how to react to the unusual situation, I tried to slowly sit up on the bed which also causes me to freeze in the next few seconds.

A lock of ash colored hair filled my line of sight and I watched them, completely stunned.