|Ch 1| The Mafia's Queen

The Bandoni's?

People flock around the screaming woman who was reaching the point of delivering a baby boy.

Her husband crouches beside her, holding her hand in his while whispering words of encouragement to his beautiful wife Melanie.

The women Melanie whimpers feeling as her lower half starts to expand painfully.

The shouting doctor and many nurses running around her do not help as all their running and shouting does is frustrate her and make delivering her baby more frustrating then needed.

Leonardo notices his wife's discomfort and with a powerful booming voice that has the walls of their bedroom vibrating, he shouts in anger.

"Everyone besides Doctor Angela leave!" He roars glaring at all the other useless people in the room who shake in their spot with the tall intimidating man's glare directed their way.

A small almost hesitant voice calls out to the Italian Mafia boss, her auburn locks and round green irises look up to Leonardo in fear. Her white doctor coat a great comparison against her ginger ringlets and the freckles laid across her nose and cheeks.

"Sir Bandoni, I need the maximum number of two nurses in here with me to help deliver the baby," Angela asks quietly her voice quivering with clear fear.

Leonardo growls in frustration under his breath and goes to yell at the young women to call her an incompetent doctor who can't do shit but before he can do just that his wife's shrilling scream of pain stops him and he finds his ears ringing with the piercing scream that was a result of a contraction.

His eyes shut in pain momentarily and he holds his ears as they ring with his wife's shrilling shouts.

"Just pick two nurser and the rest of you get the fuck out!!" Melanie screams glaring at the bunch including her husband who now has a shocked expression written across his face due to her sudden outburst. She was usually calm and collective always being a sweetheart to all, but now...now she was feisty and beyond angry.

Shaking his head to compose himself he clears his throat and nods his head in response to his wife's demand as he does not want to anger her.

"You heard her!" Leonardo shouts going back to his wife's side who instantly squeezes his hand for support before he could place a tender kiss on her sweaty temple.

A cracking sound follows her painful grip on his large hand and Leonardo turns red from pain when his right hand is being squeezed out of its life.

Two nurses stay behind and stand on either side of Doctor Angela who goes to check Melanie's dilation and when the auburn-haired doctor comes back from under the white silky sheets she gives a wary smile and lets out a deep breath.

"She's ready to push." The women declares causing the couple before them to inwardly panic as they prepare to become parents to a living, breathing person that will look up to them for love, support, and care.

Nodding his head unsure of himself, Leonardo quickly gulps his uncertainty and kisses his wife's head softly, "Ready my love?" He asks the dark-haired beauty before him who he loves dearly.

Nodding her head nervously, Melanie takes in a deep breath and begins to push when her body tells her to as well as when Doctor Angela encourages her to do so.

A shrilling cry follows after Melanie has delivered the baby instantly filling the brown haired women with relief to have finally finished the hard part.

With fogged up eyes due to the tears, she looks at the doctor who hands her baby to the nurses, "My baby?" Melanie asks in tears, desperately wanting to hold her child after waiting nine months to hold him.