I drill the entire plan into my mind. My eyes slowly look over to Genji.

"You thought this up all by yourself Chief?"

A grin forms on his face. "Of course. I wouldn't be in my position if I didn't know how to create a great plan." 

I roll my eyes playfully at his cocky tone. 

"We need to make no mistakes. This is the only chance we have to capturing Olivia. 

I give Genji a thumbs up. "We got this." 

He chuckles at my sudden pose. The sound of his chuckles warms my heart. I blush a soft shade of pink. 

He gives me a thumbs up and winks at me. "I'm putting my trust in you Hana." 

I lower my eyes and smile. 

This is my chance to show Genji I'm a great addition to his team. 

  🌸  

Night finally arrives. I sit in the passenger seat with Jack as Genji voice comms over our earpieces. 

"Widow's already waiting across from this building. So make sure you're over there Jack. You can find her on top of the roof. I've been told she's a sniper so her ears will be heightened. Make sure you don't step on a stick or something idiotic when you lock her down." 

Jack nods his head as anxiety starts to cloud over me. 

"I'll need you to hack into their ear pieces Hana. You just need to type in those code words I told you earlier into that computer." 

"O-Okay." I try my best to not sound nervous. Jack looks over to me and gives me a light squeeze on my shoulder. 

"You got this cadet." His words calm as I try to relax. 

"We're heading in. Good luck you two." Genji cuts communication off with us. I release my held breath. 

"Lena and Jesse will be in the building with you if anything comes up." Jack says to me. I nod my head. 

"Good luck, Chief." I say to Jack as he gives me a smile. 

"Stay safe." Jack says before exiting the car first. I slide the tiny computer into my purse and exit the car. My feet head towards the white column building. Jesse pretends to ID me as I'm disguising myself as part of the press. He gives me a slight nod before whispering to me, "I'll be in there soon." I give him a small smile to tell him I understand and walk into the building. I hold my purse close to me as I follow the other attendees. 

As I enter the meeting room I spot Lena standing up front. She gives me a quick wink. I sit down in the back row of the room and take out my computer pretending to set up my interview sheet. 

Let's pray I don't screw up my official first case.

  🌸  

[ Genji POV ]

"The rooms are filling up." I say over in the earpiece that Gabriel's handed me. I watch more politicians and press enter the meeting room.

"There's only a few more outside as well." Widow watches the last few attendees through her sniper scope. 

I eye Gabriel who's across from me and he follows Olivia down a small hallway where the governor is in. 

"Stay alert you two." Olivia orders us as she looks around her surroundings before Gabriel and her enter the governors office. 

  🌸