"You..." I whispered and put the suitcase down before turning around to see that she is really here.

I frowned at her not understanding what is she doing here when she is so ready to move on. I want to shake her asking how can she even think of being with another person when she is mine but I lost the right long back.

"You are getting married!" I stated and she nodded smiling.

"Then why are you hugging me?" I asked fisting my hands so that I will not move them to hug her.

"Because you are my friend, aren't you? And why are you so worried? Give this friend a hug." She replied, smiling and I did, but definitely not as a friend because I tightened my hands around her in a way to hold her to me completely.

"Who is the guy?" I asked and she hugged me back tightly.

"Someone! Do you want to meet him?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I may kill him and you will get angry at me again." I replied and she chuckled.

"You are happy for me, right?" she asked.

"I always want your happiness, but I am not happy about it. Don't you feel me trembling on the range of stopping you?" I asked back.

"Then why aren't you stopping me?" she asked, moving a little, but I didn't let her.

"Because I hurt you!" I replied and stepped back remembering everything.

She nodded and asked, "What did you actually do?"

I pointed out all the events before adding, "When you were hurt and on the verge of dying..."

She cut me off saying, "You didn't know about that."

Ignoring her words, I continued saying, "I blamed you for leaving the place where you were supposed to be and blamed you thinking my Mom got hurt because of such act from your side. I asked you to leave from that place and go into the house."

"You asked me to leave the house." She pointed out.

"No! I asked you to leave from that spot because my Dad was ready to bash you like I said before. That doesn't matter, I was supposed to rush near you seeing you safe and not hurt you like that. God! You were hurt and I talked so rubbish and that was not the first time. How bad... no how cruel I was!" and she suddenly slapped me hard making me stare at her in shock.

"How are you feeling now knowing that I am going to be someone else's?" she asked and I closed my eyes hearing those words.

"That's what is going to happen if you hurt me like this again and that slap is for your words that day." She added and I frowned opening my eyes.

"Now, are you ready to marry me?" she asked and I stared at her feeling completely confused.

"I have to propose even the second time?" she asked frowning.

"That person... what are you saying?" I asked holding my thoughts.

"That person is you, Satvik." She replied smiling.

"But... Jay and Yash were saying..." I trailed off and she immediately flushed.

"That is my stupidity! I want to be with you with my everything but the past is too much to forget. All these questions were there in my head, what if after getting back together all the things will happen again? I thought it was a simple idea to make you think I was actually out with someone else so that you know the fear of losing me and will never hurt me, but now I know how foolish that was." She said groaning and shook her head while I sat on the bed in shock.