Chapter Sixty.

Warning: Quite a sad chapter.

Medusa's Point of View

Sitting in the bathtub, I silently sob. I'm sobbing because I'm actually leaving the country for good. I won't be able to ever see my parents again- or my friends. But at the same time, I'm going to be with the one I love... Simon Minter, aka Lucifer 2.0.

It's crazy to think that I'm actually allowing this to happen. Absolutely crazy. And it's crazy to think that I'm actually hopelessly in love with this horrible guy.

Our relationship is like the Joker's and Harley Quinn's. It's toxic. So fucking toxic. But I can't help but always wanting to be near him, and with him. I can't help but want to please him. This isn't how a relationship should be at all- but this is how our relationship (if you can call it that) is.

I am in love with the guy that gets compared, and who compares himself to the devil- Satan- Lucifer. I am in love with the guy that kills people for fun. I am in love with Simon Minter. But, does he love me back? Probably not. But do I seem to care? No. Why? Because I'm under his spell. I love him but he doesn't love me. It hurts... But it's worth it, I guess.

It looks like my future is gonna consist of more torture (mentally), and more adventures. More people are bound to get hurt, or even get killed. I'm bound to get hurt by him again... But it's worth it, because I love him.