Chapter Forty Nine.

[A/N] -Thanks for 5.7K reads! :)

After a longish drive, Simon, JJ, Vik and Medusa finally make it home. Sighing Simon jumps out the car and runs round to the other side and kindly opens the passenger side door for Medusa. 

"Thanks, I guess." Medusa mutters as she climbs out the car. "You're welcome." Simon smiles at her. Vik and JJ climb out the car shortly after, sighing and shaking.

"Come on then Med. Let's run you a nice, warm bath." Simon says as he wraps his arm around her waist. "Vik, unlock the door for us." Simon says as he throws Vik the keys. "Okay." Vik nods as he catches the keys.

"JJ, wait out here for the others as they're helping you." Simon orders as he glances over at him. "Sure." JJ huffs- annoyed that he has to stay out in the cold.

Vik unlocks the door and walks inside, where it's warm. Medusa and Simon follow him inside and close the door behind them so the warm air doesn't escape the house.

"Vik, clean yourself up and then wait outside with JJ. The others are bringing alcohol and food so I need you to bring all of that in." Simon orders Vik who's already heading up the stairs. "Okay." Vik nods before jogging away.

"Want anything whilst we're down here, Med?" Simon asks Medusa. "Nope. Just get me in the shower." Medusa huffs. "Okay, okay." Simon says as he guides Medusa up the stairs and towards his bedroom...