Chapter Fourteen.

Medusa's Point of View

We get to a nice looking car. I don't know what type/make as I'm not very good with car names and things like that. I watch as one of the guys- God knows his name- unlocks and opens the back passenger seats door. Simon thanks the guy and carefully places me inside, in the middle. He then climbs in next to me before closing the door.

The other back passenger seat door opens and in climbs another guy who flashes me a warm smile. I, of course, being the polite person I am, flash him a smile back. The guy that actually unlocked the car climbs into the drivers seat, and another guy climbs into the front passenger seat. God knows where the other guys are.

Reluctantly, I buckle myself in. Now there's definitely no escape. But at least none of them have made any threats towards me yet; probably because I get the impression that Simon is like the boss of everyone and if anyone disrespects either him, and maybe me, they'll get hurt. So I'm feeling quite safe.

~

"You okay, love?" Simon asks, whispering into my ear. "Yeah. I'm just tired." I whisper back. "Well, don't worry. We'll be somewhere where you can rest soon." Simon smiles at me. "Okay." I nod.

"You really seem unfazed by the fact that you've been kidnapped." The guy sitting next to me points out. "Probably." I shrug. "How come?" He asks. "Well, it's a mixture of being tired and mentally preparing myself." I sigh. "Wait, you knew this was gonna happen?" The guy driving asks. "No. But the moment Simon told me to stay with him, I had a moment of being like: oh shit, I'm gonna get kidnapped." I explain. "Oh." The guy driving nods.

~

"I've just realized, none of us have introduced ourselves to you Medusa." The guy sitting in the front passenger seat says. "Well I mean, it would be nice to at least know your names." I say.

"Well, hello, I'm Vik." The guy in the front passenger seat introduces himself. "Hello Vik." I nod. "I'm Josh." The guy driving says as he glances back at me. "And I'm Harry." The guy next to me smiles widely at me. "Um, don't smile like that. It's fucking weird." I scowl at Harry. "Sorry..." Harry mutters.

~

"So, Medusa, tell us a bit more about yourself." Josh says as we approach a line of traffic. "Well, what do you wanna know?" I ask. "Anything." Josh shrugs. "Okay," I nod. "My name is Medusa, I'm 22 years old. I'm originally from Agra, India, but I moved to the UK when I was 1. And I have a college degree in psychology." I just say some basic stuff about me. "Interesting." Josh nods. 

"Can you speak Indian?" Harry asks. "I can't actually. The reason I moved from India to the UK is because I'm actually adopted. Some lovely people from here adopted me." I explain. "Oh." Harry hums.

"Why're you named Medusa?" Simon asks. "Well, when I was adopted I had no name, so when my adoptive mum adopted me she called me Medusa. She says it's because of my hair- as it's really curly, it looks like snakes which is what Medusa has for hair in Greek Mythology." I explain. "Interesting." Simon nods.

"Anything else you wanna know about me?" I ask. "I'm sure we'll find out more about you later on." Simon says. "Okay." I nod.