Chapter Five.

[A/N] -Thank you for 100+ reads :)

A Few Moments Later // Simon's Point of View

Sighing loudly, I lie down on my so called bed and look up at the ceiling, pondering a way of potentially getting out of this hell hole. Different ideas come to mind like stealing a officers gun and using said officer as a fucking shield as I make my way towards the exit. Or, maybe, I can use the lovely Medusa as a way to escape.

I guess I'll have to think about that.

~

"Minter, your turn to use the phone now." An officer says as he bangs on the metal bars that separate us. "Oh goody." I say in a monotone voice as I stand up and walk towards the cell door. 

I'm not allowed to go out of my cell to use the phones as they're placed close to a potential exit, and because apparently I'm a high risk escapee, so they bring the phone to me. How lovely and thoughtful.

"You've got 5 minutes. Make it count." The officer says as he passes me the phone. "Sure thing, buddy." I nod at him. I watch the officer take a few steps back before dialing a familiar number...

~

"Hello?" The familiar voice of Vik coming from the other side makes me smile.

"Hello Vik." I smile.

"Simon? Is that really you?" Vik asks shocked.

"Indeed it is." I lightly chuckle.

"W-well, how's it going?" Vik asks.

"Alright I guess. It could be better." I shrug.

"Can imagine." Vik sighs.

"Listen, Vik, I need your help, as well as the others." I say as I glance back at the officer.

"Sure. Wassup?" Vik asks.

"I wanna get outta here, but I don't intend on leaving alone." I whisper.

"Okay. I mean, I need to talk to the others first, but that should be a easy task." Vik says.

"Okay. Good." I nod.

"Now, I've gotta go. Talk to you whenever." I quickly say.

"Talk to you whenever." Vik replies.

Then the phone goes dead...

~

"Times up, Minter." The officer says as he walks forward. "Yeah, yeah." I sigh as I pass him the phone.

"When's lunch?" I ask as I hang my hands out through the gaps in the bars. "For you, later." The officer replies. "And when's my next break outta this cell?" I ask. "After lunch." The officer replies. "Okay." I nod.

I then watch the officer walk off, pulling the phone behind him, down the long ass corridor.