Chapter Twenty One.

Song in media (top): NAV - Myself

Medusa's Point of View

"Med, my dear. Why don't you wait in bed- watch something on Netflix- and I'll make you breakfast in bed." Simon suggests with a warm smile as we walk out of the bathroom. "You sure? I mean, I don't wanna feel like I'm not being helpful or anything." I ask. "I'm positive Medusa." Simon smiles at me. "Okay, sure." I nod. "Good girl." Simon says, planting a small kiss on my forehead before walking off to the kitchen.

Blushing slightly, I make my way back into bed. I grab the T.V remote on the bedside table and turn on the T.V. I then happily load up Netflix and begin watching one of my favorite series, Stranger Things.

~

After watching a few episodes, Simon walks in holding a large tray with 2 plates full of freshly made waffles. He's even brought up a bottle of maple syrup, a bottle of chocolate sauce/syrup, and some whipped cream.

"I thought I'd give you a selection of toppings." Simon smiles as he carefully places the tray of food down on the bed before climbing in. "I see." I lightly laugh as I watch Simon grab the tray and place it in-between us. "And I've even remembered to bring a knife and fork for us." Simon says as he passes me a knife and fork. "Thank you." I nod. "No problem, dear." Simon smiles warmly at me.

~

After a good 10 minutes of eating in silence whilst watching Stranger Things, I'm officially full. I managed to eat all of the waffles Simon made me, along with pretty much the whole bottle of chocolate sauce/syrup.

What can I say, I love chocolate.

"You done?" Simon asks. "Mhm." I hum in response. "Okay." Simon says as he grabs the plate from my lap and places it on the tray next to his. I then watch as he gets up and places the tray on the desk nearby. He then climbs back into bed next to me.

~

"Did you enjoy them?" Simon asks. "Enjoy what?" I ask, not really paying attention to him. "The waffles, silly." He lightly laughs. "Oh, yeah." I smile as I glance over at him. "Good." He nods.