"Y/n can't we just talk like a normal mother and daughter like we used to be even just today?"

She grab my hand to stop me from leaving as I'm about to leave the kitchen.

I can see the sorrow, hope and pain in her eyes but my heart is coated in hatred and pain to care.

There's nothing left in me for her.

"We'll never be the same anymore mom." I told her flatly and strained a smile before taking my hands off her grip and retreated the kitchen without turning back.

Only if she didn't leave us, things won't turn this way.

~ ~ ~

I harshly throw my bag anywhere when I got in my room and slam the door loudly.

Why do I feel so guilty for hurting mom's feelings? I shouldn't care about her!

Throwing myself on the bed, I stuff my face under the pillow and think about the recent event happened this day forgetting about my mom.

Those Madafakers.

First day of school and I already skipped classes.

Let's just expect that they won't leave me alone unless I'll transfer school.

I didn't have much to do for the left hours so I just lock myself in my room and watch random movies since my class should have end at 5 but I'm already home and I don't want to go out and ran to mom again.

..............

I'm in the middle of some action movie when there's a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called, my voice coming out a groan.

I heard the door open but I didn't spare whoever the person a glance.

"Ma'am, your mom and dad is calling you downstairs, it's time for dinner."

The person on my doorway inform, one of the maids in the household.

I grimace at the word 'dad' and scrunch my nose, he's not my dad.

I didn't notice it's already getting dimmed outside and the long hours has past without me even noticing.

I look at the clock on my night stand and notice it's already past seven.

"I'll be there is a sec." I told her but didn't move a muscle as I lay still on my bed.

I heard the door close indicating that she already left.

It's seven in the evening and I'm very hungry since I didn't eat breakfast this morning and forget to take my lunch too because of those assholes at school.

Turning the TV off, I lazily get up from the bed and take a quick shower to get rid of my frustration.

I change into my pajamas after taking a shower and let my hair dry before heading downstairs mumbling incoherent things under my breath as I think of those guys.

I'm even wondering why I am thinking of them.

Anyway,

When I arrive at the dining room I found mom and my stepdad exchanging faint words and loving stare to eachother looking so inlove and cliche.

I frown at the sight infront of me and I clear my throat to get both of their attention to inform them my presence.

They immediately stop flirting and turn on my direction, giving me a warm smile.