Chapter 22- Party

Chromia Pov

Upon arrival it felt as though coming to this party wasn't such a great idea. At first I thought I'd enjoy this but now I was beginning to think the opposite. This place defined insanity, not only was there a thick crowd and loud music but everyone was basically acting like wild animals.

People were even drinking themselves sick. Was this a party or the fragging (fucking) zoo?

"Fuck yeah!!!" a guy yelled as he shoved me and I arched a brow watching him approaching a group of giggling girls with drinks. I found human enjoyment rather odd, my fingers digging into the fabric of my dress.

I wore yellow just as I had intended and I adored the fit. My hair was down and in curls, with months of having it in a tight bun I felt free. Slowly my processors were getting accustomed to music, my helm moving slightly and I could not explain the odd feeling of dancing.

Don't get me wrong, all the Emilio sisters were dancers but I was the last to be activated. I shook my head slightly in order to erase the urge to dance.

"Why the hell did I let you drag me into this, I could have stayed in my dorm instead" I told Myra who made a strained face. How could I forget, the music was far too loud for her to hear anything.

After all, I was an alien with advanced hearing.

"What?!" She yelled apparently not hearing me due to the heavy music. I opened my mouth to speak then closed it.

"Forget it!" I yelled as I wasn't the one to repeat myself. Myra eyed me before we pushed our way over to the bar, my limbs feeling as though they were torn from my body. Dexter smiled as soon as he saw her, his dark eyes fixed to his approaching woman.

She became flushed and I teased her by pretending to vomit. That resulted in me receiving the finger.

"You look hot" he greeted as she hugged and kissed him. I hugged myself until Dexter looked at me. He reached his hand out for me to shake and I did, I was yet to understand just what my friend saw in this gentleman.

"Congrats on your award Emilo, you deserve it" he yelled and I smiled.

"Thank you!" I too yelled over heavy music. The pair looked to the dance floor and before they could pity me I spoke.

"Go on guys, I'll be fine" I yelled and Dexter was a bit hesitant.

"We could sit here if you want, we don't want you to be alone the entire night" he insisted and Myra nodded in agreement.

"No it's fine now go have fun you two!" I started as I pushed them towards the dancefloor gently. Didn't they know I could handle myself? I had been doing it for three years.

"Emilio?" I then looked to the bartender who was Dillion Hayles, Pixie's sister.

"Hayles, you are the bartender?" I asked partly surprised as I thought she would be enjoying the party like her sister.

"Not the party type, let's just say Pixie is the wild one. What can I get ya?" She asked and I climbed onto one of the bar stools.

"Whiskey" I replied and she spun on her heels.

"Coming right up!" She stated as she prepared my drink which was placed before me. Tonight was the night I was going to abuse the bar and thank God the drinks were free.

"Am I permitted to have this dance?" I then turned to face a friend. Orion was looking calm and collected as usual. I looked at Elita who nodded with a smile.

I then threw the content of my glass down my throat making a face as it burnt like a bitch. "Sure, why not?" I began as he pulled me from the stool I was once seated on. Elita took my seat with a smirk.