Maid Cafe - Hyung Line

You as Y/N
Character: Hyung line

You went to your oppas University since they held a festival. But Jin oppa never asked you to the festival.

So you decided to check things out with the maknae line. With your adventurous manner, you're going there confidently.

But as you walked through the university gate,your manner was shrink as you saw women and men that was older than you.

"Oh Y/N?",ask a boy.

You look at the voice owner and it's Suga oppa's friend,Baekhyun.

"Oh,Baekhyun oppa?",you ask.

As the maknaes are bowing,and suddenly Taehyung give a koala hug to Baekhyun.

"Whoa,you guys are grown up already.",as he ruffles your hair which it's your favorite.

"So what are you doing here?",he ask.

"Umm..I want to see my oppas..", accidentally you put some aegyo which makes Baekhyun's heart melting.

"Oh,you wanna see them?",as he put a mischievous smirk. Then he's put his arm to your shoulder and the maknaes.

As you walked through the corridor,the students start to pay attention at us. Seeing my oppas that make unnies heart's melts.

"We're arrived!",shout Baekhyun as he pushed us inside the class.

"5 people,please!"

As you're sit down,you keep looking around,finding them.

Until Jimin was amazed by a short haired girl with a uniform. He's taking his cellphone and walk to that girl. Hmm I think that girl is a little bit shorter than him.

"Excuse me girl,could you please give your phone number-?",after the girl looked at Jimin,Jimin started to shock himself.

"S-Suga hyung?!",you were shocked when Jimin said that the girl was Suga.

"Aniyaa, It's Min Yoonji.",a tall figure with the same Bob hair half-braided is coming.