School time - Maknae Line

You as Y/N
Character: Jimin,Taehyung,Jungkook

You're at school right now with your brothers. You see that Jimin,V and Jungkook was a high-schooler.

How about the hyung line? They're college already! So it's great//or not??

Everyday, without one day passed, the girls are always screaming and shouting,fangirling to your brothers,not you.

Yeah,how could they didn't fangirling while saw their handsome face?

While you look like their manager even though you're the part of the 'flower family'. So you're pouting your face and Jimin noticed it along the way.

You know how annoying the girls are. Just like at the last time,they gossiped something about you and told that you're disturbing the nice view.

You're just eavesdropping on the toilet,and it makes you frustrated.

So when you walk in the hallway. You walk further than the boys.

*******************

You're sitting on your chair and put on your headphones. Jungkook went last and he noticed you sat down already with headphones on.

"Y/N ah,gwaenchanha?",he ask while patting your shoulder.

"Aishh,stop it! I'm okay.",you answered coldly,but Suga is the coldest.

Your twin looks so worried about you but then,he left you alone. Deep down in your heart, you were so sad seeing Jungkook left you for a space.

-break time-

Not like the other day that you spent your break time at the cafeteria with the brothers,you decided to buy sandwich and eat it at the school park.

The brothers are worried about you.

In the middle of your eating,those 3 brothers are coming at you, bringing 4 beef bowls. One is for you.

"What's wrong with you?",ask Jimin.

"N-nothing..",you said while eating your beef bowl with gloomy face.

"Are you in your perio-", Taehyung's word was cut by a pinch on his thigh by Jungkook.

"Aniyaa,did someone bully you?",guess Jungkook.

You're just shaking your head,which makes all of them are guessing like on a variety show.

"Yah jjinja, what's wrong with you?",ask Jimin again

"Just tell us, you're our sister at all.",said Jungkook.

"If you're on your period, we'll help yo-", and again Taehyung got a pinch from Jimin. (A/N: inspired by hard carry - Got7 misheard 😂 had a period! Let it flow~)

"Umm I don't know people thought that I'm a stalker so they're so jealous at me..this is make me uncomfortable..",you explained to them.

"Oh no, that's cruel! You're my sister at all!",said Taehyung and hug your head tightly, make you hair become messy.

"Oppa,hajima! My hair will messy!", you shout at Taehyung. I guess their fans were passing by and see it.

"Don't worry okay,we will make them know you well.",said Jimin gently and combing your hair with his fingers.

You're so touched by them. You said "thank you" to them.

They're grinning at each other and it make you regret to tell it to them. Why? You'll know soon that if they're grinning,then they will do idiot things.

-After School-

The class has ended, suddenly Jungkook ran away so fast. You're thinking what's he doing? You just shrugged and continue tidy up your stuff.

When it's done,the maknae line chat through the group chat.

[Jungkook]
I'll go for a while,@Y/N. Just wait at the school gate okay? It's just a while.

[V]
K Jk come @music room.

You were wondering what kind of idiot things that they'll do. You're just praying and put your padding on.

You're walking outside the class to the school gate.

Then you heard a drum sound with maracas sound.
"Woohoo,my cute Lil sis,Y/N!!",shout Taehyung.

And also not only Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin brought another instruments such as triangel, castanet,and also percussion.

"My dear Y/N~~",sing Jungkook.

"Oh,my beautiful Y/N~", sing Jimin.

And they're sing randomly!

All the students are watching at you, quickly you're wrapping your head with the padding and ran due ashamed.

"Y/N ah,that padding looks good on you!",shout Taehyung as you ran to a place,hiding.

[Y/N]
Are you crazy?! Why did you do that?

[V]
Don't worry sis, tomorrow we'll using accordion and Spanish guitar 😁😁

[Chim Chim]
And also this

[Y/N]STOP IT! I'll crazy!

[Y/N]
STOP IT! I'll crazy!

Okay that's all about the story. thx for reading this idiot chapter 😁