Cold but Warm - Suga

You as Y/N
Character: Suga

One day,after school, you're passing by Suga's room. And a noise making you keep standing up in his door.

You heard some songs that made by Suga and also.. coughing and groaning sound.

You know that sounds like Suga. So you're walking fast to your bedroom,change your uniform, and out your school bag.

Then, you're checking out to your brother's studio, he's working and you found something fishy.

He put his padding on while working on songs,tissues everywhere,and also you saw him shivering. You were so worried about him since he's a hard-working guy.

You're open the door gently so he didn't mad at you and walk gently to him.

You touched his forehead, and hell it's hot and also his face is red already.

"Yah,are you fever?",you ask worriedly.

"No, I'm just a little bit tired.",he said and coughing after he's end the words.

"Look! You coughed! Don't move! I'll bring you the medicine."

You're leaving Suga who was still sitting and wipe his red nose with tissue.

Not long after,you brought some medicine and cold packs.

You drained your handkerchief on the cold water and Pat his body. While he's still sitting down on his working table.

You knelt down and wipe his small feet.
You're also notice that Suga was looking at you,so you look back at him.

You're not seeing the Savage and cold Suga right now,but a warm side of Suga.

He putted a cute gummy smile that you could see it rarely. Since he has a hard expressing face as cyborg.

Suddenly,he push your head to his chest while you're wiping his small feet.

"Last time,you were a crybaby. And now you're big already.",he said.

You're pouting and said,
"Is it a compliment or a bully?"

He's laughing and your word was cut by Min Holy who's barking in a small bed in the corner. You guess that he's woke up already (A/N: I don't have an idea is Holy a female or male)

Holyy~~", shout Suga with a cute sound. Waiting Holy was running towards him, need to cuddled by his master.

"Oppa,just rest okay..?",you said worriedly and put your arms to his thighs.

He's thinking for a while and look at the monitor and calender.

"But the deadline is-"

"You should rest! I don't want you sick!"

You were start to sobbing and quickly hide your face to his stomach and give a tight hug.

Your tears transferred to Suga's T-shirt and it became wet by your tears.
(A/N: Lol I'm almost cry and laughing at the same time)

Then his pale palm caressing your hair and you're notice that Suga is caressing your hair gently. With a soft smile,he answered,
"Okay."

You're start to sobbing again until Suga is wiping those tears with a box of tissue that he put on the table.

After that,you dragged your pale brother gently to the bed,putting on a cold pack, letting him fall asleep.

******************

When he's asleep, you're turning off his computer,and also dim the lights.

You felt sleepy after crying for a while,so you're fainted beside Suga on the bed.

- Plot Twist -

Hoseok found out that the door has opened. He checked out and saw Suga and you were sleeping together. He put on a sunshine smile and called the other hyungs.

They're all take some snaps of you as an achievement that you could melt a cold heart of Suga.