RUN! BTS - Jimin

You as Y/N

You're in the boring state of the weekend. You couldn't do anything since you're bored by playing the PSP.

Yet you're just sleeping on you comfy bed alone, holding Yeontan that came to your room since Taehyung released him for a while.

"Huhh.. I'm boredd!!",you shout so loud until that sound was heard by Jimin at his room.

Fyi: your bedroom is beside Jimin's bedroom.

Then suddenly,Jimin come to your room and said,"Run BTS is released. Wanna watch with me?",said Jimin and take your remote.

You're just nodding and keep thinking that you're seldom watching them.

"arraseo oppa, just pick your favorite."

Then he's smirking while turning on the smart TV and transfer it into Vlive.tv

He watched his favorite episode at run BTS,episode 33
(A/n: well the truth is, it's my favorite 😂😂 just bless dat meme game okay? 👍)

"You're crawling down to beside him. Watching Run BTS with him.

On the first pic, you're laughing to death seeing Jimin's photo

"Lmao,what a cute flower! Bwahaha!",you laughed as you almost dead that time

"Lmao,what a cute flower! Bwahaha!",you laughed as you almost dead that time. While Jimin was embarrassed with his picture.

You took your phone and take some shots of it.

The fact is, you're laughed hard along the video.

After that, you're moved to another episode and watch Zombie episode,since you like it so much.

***********

After watching a few episodes (even that kimchi cooking episode),you began to hungry. So,Jimin and you went to the kitchen since you guys are drooling for Suga's tonkatsu.

"You never know how good Suga hyung is cooking the tonkatsu.",he said full of spirit while taking out the ingredients from the fridge..

Then he's skillfully cooking the tonkatsu and it looks crunchy like Suga's cooking. Then you're both eating together.

Author note: after having a little story block (?) I'm finally survived even though I found it so short as hell.

As an extra, I'll give You the map of the BTS's imagine house as your guide for reading the FF.

I'm putting some efforts on it

I'm putting some efforts on it. I hope you like it!