Noona - Jungkook

You as Y/N
Character: Jungkook

In every teenager life, there must be a part of our life that we called 'love'
Such as example about your twin's teenager life.

Your twin,Jeon Jungkook,has found someone to love. You're wondering why is she. And the answer is shocking you.

"You're in love with Sowon Unnie?!",you shout in disbelief.

Sowon unnie is Namjoon oppa's friend in the college. Well,you know that she's beautiful,but it kinda shocking you because that means she's a Noona for Jungkook (hell the taste 😭)

"Okay, it's the meal time. I want a bubble tea,so treat me and I'll help you.",you said while walking passing the sofa.

Jungkook is agree and we're walking around this warm weather to the bubble tea shop.

You love bubble tea so much,so does he

You're arrive at the shop and found out something surprisingly.

You saw Sowon unnie as the cashier!

You look at Jungkook that was behind you. He's fixing his hair and try to be calm,act like a gentleman
Sfx: Boy in luv - BTS

He's walking inside like a man,and you heard his heartbeat so loud.
"Noona, what's the recommended here?",he ask manly.

Sowon unnie realized that and put a cute smile that almost make Jungkook's heart explode.

"Since you're younger,how about lychee bubble tea?", she said.

You're walking near to Jungkook who was flying into the ninth cloud.
"Oh sowon unnie, you're work here?"

"Oh Y/N sshi,so this is Jungkook?",she ask again.

Jungkook is nodding his head cutely,and finally he ordered.
"Umm..one Lychee bubble tea and strawberry bubble please.",and also he's giving a wink at unnie.

Sowon unnie chuckled and replied his wink. Which I should carry him up for not falling and make me ashamed at this cafe.

Well you're kinda curious with your twin. He always bought a coconut bubble Everytime in here,but now he bought lychee bubble tea when Sowon unnie in the cashier table.

Until the next day, he's always ask me whenever he wants to buy bubble tea after school. It's irritating sometimes.

I wonder love could make people doing something crazy tho.

He kept doing this for about 2 weeks and it makes you bored and his head is full of Sowon unnie. Even he had Sowon Unnie's phone number.

I don't care about it but.. I'm just hope something bad couldn't happen at your innocent twin.

And the next week,the 3rd week,he checked her SNS,and there's a boy taking a Selca with her. Also her captions is "❤️❤️❤️"

You tried to calm him down,but he kept positive about it.

"Maybe he's her friend~",he said.

You're begin to worry. Until at the afternoon, you're accompanying him to the bubble tea cafe. And there's the man that took Selca with her on the SNS.

The man is charming, and also..a gentleman. And we're just an ordinary high schooler

"Noonaaa~",shout Jungkook positively, without realizing something had happened.

"Who is he,Sowon?",ask the man.

Unnie just smiled and answer,
"The little brother of my friend. He loves to buy bubble tea here."

Jungkook..that kind of words.. isn't it hurt you so bad? You thinking about him all night long,making you uncomfortable.

At night,he told that he wanna go for a while,dressing up neatly. Like I'm confused what will he do?

And ending up tearing when he was home.

"Jungkook.. what's wrong?", you're running and hugging your twin tightly.

Flashback

Jungkook went to Sowon Unnie apartment and found out that the man that he saw just now was giving her a flower,and she hugged him tight. Then Sowon and that man went to somewhere,maybe a date by a nice car driven by the man. Jungkook tried to not to cry yet he cried already because his heart hurts.

"Jungkook, that's okay. She's not good for you. She's just treat you as her dongsaeng,not more than best friend.",you adviced at him while he's crying on your shoulder.

That boy loose the hug and wiped his tears,"yeah I'm an idiot didn't realize it since a long time ago.."

"No you're not an idiot.just move on already,and you'll have another girl better than her."

"Is it you..?",tease Jungkook and he put a cheesy smile again.

"Aishh pabo!",you give a hit to your oppa. You're both ended up teasing at each other.