Mid Test - RM

You as Y/N

You were playing games in the preparation day of the mid test. Since you likes playing games till drop, with your PSP.

Until one day before the test,You were in the middle of playing game after school. Then Namjoon bragged the door makes you afraid. You're not afraid of him but you're afraid that he could break the door.

"Y/N, you're not studying?"

"Nah, tomorrow is easy oppa. I already studied~ I'll go take a nap, it's my nap time, don't disturb me.",then you pushed Namjoon outside your room and shut the door.

"Well I guess I'll have a nap.", said Namjoon outside the door.

You're changing your clothes into a thin oversize oblong with a hot pants on,since it's hot in the afternoon.

Then have a great nap! You jumped to the bed as you're ready to take your great nap.

Yet,you couldn't sleep.

Your eyes were shaking,scary of the test schedule. So you're crawling to your school bag and take out the test schedule.

"Shit, It's math and English!",you said while holding your schedule. You're run to Namjoon's room like a bull and find out that he's sleeping so tight.

You're jumping at his bed and landed at his bare chest. And you're screaming on his ear.

"Oppa,ireonaa! Help me with my test!"

While his response is...

"Hmm..baby, you're so good..", and holding you tight

You're taking his pillow and hit his face.

"Yah, I'm not your baby, pervert! Just fucking get up from your bed.",you keep hitting him many times till he was awake from his dream.

He was shocked at himself that he hugged you so tight. So he screamed in shock.

"You look like a cicada..",he said.

And you're hitting his arm.

"Aishh, just help me. Tomorrow is math and English.",then you took out your English and math book.

"Okay,how much could you pay for me for a week?",said Namjoon and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Everything, except sleeping with this pervert.",you said and give a grin.

"Treat me sushi after the test."

"Deal!", you said. While in your heart, you're crying, saying goodbye to your allowance 😂😂

"Okay let's begin!"

*************

Finally,you got your tests done. A few days later,you saw at the school gallery about your rank and also taking your test report.

Your heart is throbbing seeing how much score will you get after studied with Namjoon oppa.

"Oh my-", you're almost sobbing seeing at your rank

1. Kim Irene. 1257
2. Min Sua. 1245
3. Jung Eunha. 1217
4. Park Bom. 1190
5. Kim Y/N. 1189
6. Xxxxxxxxx. 1177

You were so happy and bring the test report proudly.

Proudly,you went to Namjoon's college and met him at the College park,on his way home.

"Oppa,look what I get!",you jumped in front of him while giving the paper. He look at it and give a smile.

"Great job,now treat me sushi. Let me drive you,sis.",then he took out his car key,going to a big and luxury sushi restaurant which it could make you cry.

"That's okay Y/N. It's for thank you to your brother for teaching you about 1 week",you said in your heart.

And..he bought so many. And that makes you skip your eating. Namjoon noticed that and called the waitress.

"Give me the bill first.",and not long after,the waitress brought the bill and he took out his credit card and pay.

You were shocked by his action.

"O-oppa?"

"I don't need a pay. You made it because of your will to study. So take it as a reward. And also,eat as much as you want. I don't want you sick.",then he shows his dimple on you that makes you sobbing. With a clear smile you said,

"Thanks oppa."

Author Note: So,I was inspired of my gloomy Mid test for a week,and survived with red mark on my science test and my economy test. With A sign for my foreign language test (English and Japanese).

I finally survived T-T
After being stalked for a week by a stalker. So,my test dropped. Lucky that I have holiday for 2 weeks^^

So, I'll try to update fast as always. Gomawo readers, it's 100 readers already for about 1 month :')