Fashion show - Taehyung

You as Y/N

So there's a school event on your school for the Valentine's day event,yep as the title below, it's about a fashion show.

"Well it's a match with your sunbaes. So you could ask your mates for the show. This show is limited for 3 couples. Oh yeah,boys and girls, couples!",said the class rep.

The oppa who was behind you was very happy about it and quickly raised his hand.

"Me! Kim Taehyung with Y/N!"

"What?!",you shocked in disbelief.

The students at the class was shock and jealous. Well they shouldn't be jealous since you're his sister,not a girlfriend.

"You don't want to..?",he's pouting and all the girls around you stare at you with a death glare.

"Huhh..okay.",you were give up.

"Yess!",then he gave you a childish hug that makes the glare become darker.

Oh really you're half afraid of that.

At the break time, you're dragging Taehyung to somewhere,a quiet place.

"Hell, you wanna me to die?",I ask.

"No, otherwise you're my sister. So I could do anything with you.",he said innocently.

"Yet your fangirls are trying to kill me!", you're almost sobbing, afraid of the girls. So Taehyung gave a warm hug on you, comfort you.

"Don't worry, you're my sister. I'll never let them lay a finger on you,okay?"

You're nodding,feeling the warmth of his big hug. Also, you're agree about the competition.

- D-Day -

You're wearing a sweet pink dress that your mom bought the other day. It seems that your mom was happy that her daughter who always wearing a sweater and trousers, suddenly she told to her that she want a dress.

Yet,your mom is misunderstanding so she bought so many dresses which Taehyung who was choose them for you.

You're putting your high heels on as you're waiting for your turn.

Well you're feel uncomfortable with the high heels since it's your first time wearing 10 cm high heels.

"Are you ready sis?", said Taehyung on the backstage. He's wearing a black suit that will melt the girl's heart.

"Yea,but this is too tall.", you're walking slowly at him.

"Don't worry, I'll hold your hand later.",then he put a rose on his pocket.

"Number 12,Y/N and Taehyung from X-2"

Together, you're and Taehyung holding hands to the stage,then he's giving you a flower from his pocket,which almost makes you shock by his actions.

You took it and give a small hug. And also a smirk to the fangirls who were jealous at you.

***************

"The first winner is....Y/N and Taehyung! Congratulations!",then you guys are holding hands again through the stage,getting the thropies, and the photos.

The fangirls are waiting for you at backstage,as they want to hurt you.

But Taehyung notice it and told them to stop. "If you really love me that bad,you shouldn't hurt my sister. Unless my heart will hurt alot."

His action makes the girls melting down and smiled at you,
"Don't worry sis, I'll never let anyone hurt you.",and he's giving you a kiss on your cheeks.

(A/N: hell,the record! I wrote this for about 8 minutes 😂😂)