1 | It's in Aisle Twelve

Junmyeon glanced for a quick moment to Jongin who had attentively place his focus on the world outside. Junmyeon smiled at the pure wandering expression Jongin had.

"You know, this isn't the first time I took you to do grocery shopping," Junmyeon stated, making Jongin smile and close his eyes, falling victim to the comfy warm chair.

It became silent between them with only the soft ballad playing through the speakers. "I know," Jongin replied as he slowly opened his and turned to look at the focused Junmyeon, "But I still like to enjoy the view."

"Even without honey?" Junmyeon chuckled knowing that Jongin would only love, love doing something if it involves honey in any way possible. 

"We're going out to get hunny, it's not entirely without hunny," Jongin rebutted Junmyeon's statement before he started to sway his body to the playing music.

A chuckle left his mouth and Junmyeon slightly shook his head at Jongin's logic. The two enjoyed the music and soon enough, once two songs finished, they've arrived at the supermarket.

Swiftly parking the car, Junmyeon then unbuckled his seatbelt and with a push of a button, the engine died, "We're here. Let's go." Junmyeon got out and Jongin took his time to free himself from the belt. He jumped out of the car once he opened the door. Gently, he closed the door and was light on his feet to catch up with Junmyeon.

Junmyeon locked the car and pushed the keys into the pocket of his pants. Letting Jongin take a few steps in front of him, Junmyeon the hugged the bear, making Jongin drag the childish grown-up — not that Jongin felt as if it was annoying, he felt happy to be the cuddle buddy. He's fluffy after all!

"You're never going to grow up huh?" Jongin asked and he only got a muffled hum as a reply. "Never let go of that pure child heart of yours..." a faint smile appeared on Jongin's face as his mind fills with Junmyeon. 

"Don't worry, I'll always be a kid with you," Junmyeon muffled against Jongin's back, making the bear laugh at his statement. "Get off, I can't walk properly," Jongin said as he swayed a little trying to get Junmyeon off him.

"Who told you to be so tall now," Junmyeon whined, backing away from Jongin before making his way through the entrance alone. A hearty laugh left Jongin before he fastened his steps and swung his hand across Junmyeon's shoulders.

The two walked straight into the aisle in front of them and their vision filled with candies. "Oh wait, we didn't take a basket or a trolley..." Jongin said out of realization. But before Junmyeon could let out a reply, a familiar voice nagged them.

"You two always forget about the world around you..." The duo turned to the source of the voice and was greeted with Kyungsoo pushing a trolley towards them. "Just put whatever you're gonna buy in here."

The two let go of each other and looked into the trolley before eyeing Kyungsoo at the amount of things that already filled up more than half the trolley. "Uh... You..." Junmyeon's speech was halted when a cheery voice greeted him and he felt hands hugging his left arm.

"Junmyeon!!" Sehun spoke with delight. Junmyeon turned to greet the little joyful joey, "You're here as well?"

"Yeah, Chanyeol took me out. But then he bounced somewhere alone..." Sehun spoke before he joined in the astonishing glace towards Kyungsoo at the amount of groceries the rabbit had already stocked up. "Kyungsoo is really something..."

"He's been busy with gardening, he forgot to buy groceries. He's going out now because he ran out of flour to make his favourite carrot cake," the lot was joined in by yet another familiar voice.

"Wow, Minseok! You're here!" Sehun cheered at the arrival of the owl. "Didn't you say you have to read the readings for your classes next week?" Jongin enquired as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Yeah, you said you were going to be hella busy with your PHD to join us," Kyungsoo spoke making the owl send the rabbit a shocked expression. Minseok pushed his glasses back up and responded, "I'd join in a heartbeat if Junmyeon joins in."

"Oh look, there's Jongdae! With Baekhyun and Yixing as well!" Sehun jumped with joy as the rest of the lot were in sight. 

"So here's everyone!" Chanyeol's voice resonated throughout the supermarket, obviously announcing his arrival. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes the moment Chanyeol gave him a side hug. "I'll just join Jongdae's shopping..." the rabbit spoke and pushed the trolley, wanting to get away from the loud tiger, "Far away as I can from this tiger."

"IT'S TIGGER!" Chanyeol screamed as he rushed to catch up with Kyungsoo. Minseok and Sehun followed the behind, leaving Junmyeon alone.

Junmyeon chuckled to himself, soon enough realizing that Jongin was missing. "Just where did that bear go?" smiling to himself, Junmyeon went to look for Jongin. 

After passing through a few aisles, Junmyeon located the bear in front of the fully stocked-up shelves of honey. "Looks like you easily found the honey."

"You told me to remember where the hunny was, remember?" Jongin took one bottle of honey and hugged it, "It's in aisle twelve."

Junmyeon laughed as he took another bottle and handed it over to Jongin, "That's my bear."

I hope this was a good first chapter!

Following chapters will differ in lengths so some might be longer than others or shorter than others. I feel that not having any constraints in length would make it easier for me to update whenever I get inspiration.

I'll have my own planned update times but it might just be a thought because I've been failing at updates for years now. Sorry ; - ;

Good luck with the coming week,
– Lily