Our Adventures

"Maybe a part of me is growing up but being with you, I still feel like a child.
A happy child."
Kim Junmyeon

"I'll always wait for you so we can watch the stars together.
While eating hunny."
Kim Jongin

"Getting breakfast with you is fun. 
But mornings are scary."
Byun Baekhyun

"We should head to the new theme park.
The rides look so fun."
Park Chanyeol

"I keep on losing my things.
But I'm glad I didn't lose you from my mind."
Zhang Yixing

"No one is allowed to touch anything in my garden.
Except you, I know you won't create a mess like they would."
Do Kyungsoo

"This new recipe looks easy.
Do you want to help as well?"
Kim Jongdae

"He didn't let me go out to play with you.
Can you try to talk him into letting me spend the weekend with you?
Oh Sehun

"I might look smart and wise. But has it occurred to you,
that you've become the one that made me this way?"
Kim Minseok

Our Adventures

A compilation of the adventures of these wonderful, lively souls in enjoying what life has to offer. Even with the waves of despair hitting every now and then. Because in the end, knowing that they have each other, it's never hard to not smile.

A very simple light introduction. The next chapter will be regarding who the members correspond to, to the Winnie The Pooh characters. Do try and have a guess who's who! The 'main' characters of the cartoon are 9 in total and fit with ot9. I hope this choice is fine — though, I might try to put in cameos.

As usual, this will have sporadic updates like my other works, so I hope this is bearable ; - ;

Something to keep in mind.

This is mostly slice of life and the characters will interact with each other with compassion and love but please do not force in any ships because I intend to somewhat envision them as the characters of Winnie The Pooh. So I hope there won't be any romanticization that occurs in response to the content I'll be writing.

I hope this would be a good read! 
– Lily