5 | Trouble At The Bounce House

Chanyeol and Sehun would make the best mischievous duo, and no almost no one can stop what the tigger and joey from executing what they had planned. And these are one of the times where Jongin had to accept his fate in the hands of the duo.

"Tigger, I don't think this is going to work," the bear spoke as he had to forcefully stand up straight and his voice almost muffled because of the pillows he had covering him.

"You'll be well, Pooh bear," Chanyeol giggled as he started to jump around from a trampoline to another.

"You're too skinny for a bear so this should make up for it. Or else you might not bounce well and maybe hurt yourself," Sehun cheerfully explained and started jumping as well.

"We could have just gone to the normal bounce house if you're worried I'll stumble fail and jumping with you two," Jongin replied with his tone so close to whispering.

Chanyeol and Sehun's jumps were slowing down and soon enough they came to a stop and stared at each other after noticing the pout on the bear's face.

They made their way towards Jongin and sandwiched him, shocking the fluffy pillowed bear. 

"Just try it first, if it's really uncomfortable, just tell us and we'll get rid of the pillows," Chanyeol reassured Jongin and Sehun nodded, "We're just worried about you. We aren't trying to make fun of you."

"Sehun, don't lie now," the tigger said, slightly exposing the joey's original intention. 

"Okay, I did think it would be fun but you still look cute, you're naturally fluffy, with and without pillows covering you," the joey confesses and just after, the three were in the air as Chanyeol and Sehun started jumping.

Laughing, Jongin began to enjoy the excitement of bouncing around and the two let go of the bear. A few jumps on his own, he then fell and let out the loudest laugh at the soft impact.

"He looks so fun with those pillows, should we tie some to ourselves as well?"