ii | Stars

It was a little bit past midnight and the bear is at his window with the small ramekin full of honey in hand. He had been staring at the sparkling stars for quite some time and he seemed to be enjoying the sight that seemed surreal because of its streaks of magic and mystery.

Raising a hand, he traced from star to another, trying to make his own constellation and draw his own vision. 

From the shows he watched and books he read, he knew that the stars he was seeing are balls of flames far far away, light years away. However, it fascinates him that one could somehow still feel the warmth of those stars at this far-stretched of a distance. 

"It might be the joy of seeing a pretty sight like this that gives out warmth."

Eyelids growing heavy, he slowly pulled away from the window and got himself ready for bed. Finishing the honey and brushing his teeth, he snuggled into bed and as he closed his eyes, he began to think about the sight of stars once again.

"I know what stars are from a scientific view but I still believe that stars are magical and wishing on it is a joy everyone needs to feel."

"Wish upon a star, I wish to continue to be happy and enjoy all that life has to offer with a smile."

Written loosely based on Elly's sketch for Our Adventures which is from a scene of Winnie The Pooh and the screen cap of it alongside a quote!

❏❏❏

This is a late post for this drawing Elly made but thank you so so so much for this Elly. I absolutely love it and each time I come back to look at it, my love for it grows more and more c':

Also, thank you for 1k reads on this! I didn't expect an idea like this would have gotten attention because I'm literally just writing this out of my undying love for the Winnie The Pooh characters and just seeing EXO as them makes me absolutely warm and happy.

I hope you're having a good day and may the week be well for you,
– Lily