I can't help but giggle. Jack looks over curious from my giggling.

"Is that Genji?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Did he put his phone on a timer to get this pose?" I giggle more as I look at the photo of Genji sitting on his leather sofa leaning forward and his fingers intertwined. A text saying 'Do I look like a rich boy?'. His outfit an original choice. A black tuxedo with a white dress shirt underneath. He pairs it with a black bow tie and made sure to show off his watch in the pose.

 He pairs it with a black bow tie and made sure to show off his watch in the pose

[You're not rich enough for this girl. But maybe Olivia will like you the way you are.]

I hit the send button and Genji quickly replies back with an emoji.

[ :| ]

I smile at his text before turning my phone off. But my phone rings again with another text from Genji.

[ Did you just put me on read? ]

He's acting a bit clingy for some reason.

[ I did...you're behaving a little strange. Are you lonely, Chief? ]

[ Yes. Tell Jack to FaceTime me. ]

I glance over at Jack and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Yes, Hana?"

"Our partner in crime is feeling lonely so he told me to tell you to FaceTime him..."

Jack chuckles and hands me his phone. "Call him for me." I take his phone from his hand. His eyes focusing on the traffic. A photo of Angela on his lock screen makes me slightly hurt.

"Did you do this on purpose?" I ask him as I show him his lock screen.

"S-Sorry."

I purse my lips and ask him for his password to call Genji.

"Damn man took you long enough!" Genji grumbles. He then glances at his phone and see's my face. "Hana?"

I tilt my head, staring at the screen. "Are you always like this?" I ask him as he looks away from his phone.

"He is." Jack says. I turn the phone camera towards Jack. "Sorry man. I made Hana call you since you know, I'm driving."

I turn the phone back to me, "Did you know his lock screen is a photo of Angela? I'm sure he made me unlock it to annoy me." I purse my lips and Genji chuckles.

"Such an ass Jack."

I look at Genji's side profile as he drives and a smile forms on my face. "Hey, rich boy." I say to him as he turns his face towards his phone with a raised eyebrow.

"What rich girl?" He gives me a devilish smirk and I giggle.

"Show Jack how you're going to seduce Olivia."