six

"Are you out of your mind?" Taehyung slurred his words slightly as he tilted his head to the side. Jungkook shook his head trying to gather his thoughts. He blinked his eyes a couple times looking up at the older boy.

"I-I..." He stuttered not sure himself what had just happened. Taehyung stumbled slightly his hand going out to grab at the chimney to steady himself. It was obvious he was in a worse state than Jungkook.

Carefully he sat himself into a sitting position and leaned his back against the chimney as he took deep breathes. His adrenaline was still running from what had just happened and he did not feel too hot right now.

"You could've seriously hurt yourself you nut." Taehyung commented his hand still firmly in place as he swayed with the wind and Jungkook feared the boy might pass out and actually tumble off the roof. He pulled at Taehyung's sleeve and tugged him down beside him, the two of them leaning against the bricks.

"Well, you're drunk, and you're up here too, so makes you a nut too...whatever that means." Taehyung let out a loud scream that erupted from his thoat and nearly scared Jungkook to death. He clasped a mouth over the boy to quite him down. "Why are you screaming?"

"I-It helps with the pain..." Taehyung whispered his head turning momantiraly towards Jungkook as he answered. He raised a brow not too sure what the boy was talking about.

The two sat in silent for a couple minutes and had their eyes closed, heads bobbing slightly as they fought with their tired bodies in trying not to doze off.

"Taehyung?"Jungkook spoke after a long while.

"Hmm?" He hummed his eyes still firmly shut.

"That fight you got into the other day, with Jooheon, what was it about?" Taehyung chuckled as if expecting the question.

"It was about Jimin. The way he looks and seems so feminine and delicate and pure, everyone always talks shit about him and I hate it. "

"What?" Taehyung opened his eyes, they were red and he rubbed at them before turning to Jungkook.

"I don't even know him, but I hate it when people say bad stuff about others. It really pisses me off. It wasn't the first time I've someone say something bad about him but the way Jooheon talked about him, in detail what if would do if he was his, it was honestly disgusting and made me sick. I had to do something."

"Oh..." It was quiet again after that. Jungkook was starting to think Taehyung wasn't so bad if he had defended his best friend, someone he didn't even know. "But then why did he call you a lost cause?"

"Well..." Taehyung scratched the back of his head and licked his dry lips before sighing. "Everyone knows he's gay, everyone know's you're gay too, and I guess people figured out that I'm gay as well." Jungkook's eyes widened at that. He couldn't imagine someone as rugged looking as Taehyung to be attracted to his own gender.

Suddenly the air between them become tense as the two sat fairly close to each other on the small flat slab of the chimney, their arms touching each other as they clung desperately to each other in hopes of not falling off.

"I can't find Jimin..."

"What do you mean you can't find him?"

"I've searched the entire house, more than twice and he's nowhere to be seen." Taehyung carefully got himself into a standing position still leaning heavily on the chimney for support.

"Lucky for you this is my house, and I have a feeling I know exactly where he is. Come on." Taehyung took a step off the flat surface and yelped as his foot slid down the wedge but he managed to fall forward just in time to hold the himself up with his hands and knees. Jungkook had a firm hold on the boy's left foot and Taehyung looked back at him. "Just crawl over to the hatch." And that's what the two did, carefully inching across the roof.

"Imagine what the neighbors must be thinking if they saw two dudes were crawling on a roof."   The comment made Taehyung laugh, a genuine sound that made Jungkook flash his bunny teeth.

"Okay, you first." Jungkook stepped onto the laddar to move down and Taehyung followed closing the hatch as he did but he miscalulated and it ended up hitting him in the head when it closed making him fall down the laddar and take a surprised Jungkook with  him.

"Yeesh!" The two groaned as they rubbed at sore spots and Taehyung stood with difficulty. Jungkook on the other hand didn't look so good as he grabbed at the older's sleeve to stand only to hunch forward and vomit all over the carpet.

"YOU NUT!"

  •••