Hold On - Taennie

Start from the beginning

"You're not a monster, You're Taehyung." I said and held both of his wrists when I felt them loosing their hold on my face. 

His face stayed stern. Not believing what i'm saying. I let go of his hands when he forced to take a step back from me.

"Oh c'mon Jennie, you saw what I did. I drink blood from humans, i kill humans. So kill me now..." He stopped and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes are now back to the color of red. "Before I kill you." 

In a blink, he's now already standing so close infront of me. His right hand wrapped at the side of my waste and his other hand at the back of my neck making me tilt my head. 

I looked at him, he looks so lost, he's not the taehyung I know. 

I'm scared.

"Taehyung-" before i can even finish, i saw a glimpse of his sharp teeth and fangs before lowering his head into my neck. 

I closed my eyes tight, the new set of tears started to stream down my cheeks once more. I waited. I waited for that sudden sting when he bites me, i waited for his two sharp teeth digging down my flesh skin, i waited for that feeling of blood coming out of your body. I waited for that pain...

But instead of pain, I felt deep down breathes and warm drops of tears in my neck. I can hear him sniffling. He then lowered his head on my shoulder as he wrapped both of his hands on my waste and pulled me closer to him for a hug. 

"I'm sorry." He said with his voice trembling. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jennie." He said continuously with his voice cracking multiple times. 

"I never wanted to be like this, I'm sorry." He said and cried more. I couldn't resist myself, i hugged him back tighter as i started to cry out loud.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much Jennie." he then said hugging me tighter. 

"I love you more Taehyung." I confessed. 

He didn't say a word. Is he shocked? I didn't imagine my confession to him ending up in a situation like this. 

We stayed silent and hugged each other for a few minutes until he broke out into words. His forehead still resting on my shoulder as he hugs me. 

"Jennie." He softly said as he lifted up his head to face me and tighten both of his arms around my waste. 

"Hmm?" As if my body works on his own, I wrapped both of my hands and locked them up on the back of his neck. 

"You should be afraid of me." He said straight looking at me. His eyes are back to brown. 

"But i'm not." I said in a whisper. His eyes softened. 

"I can hurt you, you know? I can't control myself. Get away from me." His words felt like deep knives going through me. 

But no. I won't listen to him. He's just getting eaten by his fear. I found it hard to look at him as tears started to form again. 

"I know you won't hurt me, taehyung. You can't." my words suddenly stopped him. "Please don't push me away." It hurt saying those. It hurts being pushed away by the one you love. 

He looked taken back when tears started streaming down my cheeks again. My hands locked at the back of his neck felt so weak that I lost hold and landed them on my side. I tried to avoid his gaze by looking down. I don't want him to see how weak I am when it comes to him. 

But who am I kidding? With me and the whole breaking down scene infront of him is surely enough for him to realize that i'm so fucking whipped for him. That I'm longing for him everytime, that I want him to be with me, that I go crazy with one day not landing my eyes on him. And I almost don't mind if he sucked blood out of me if it's for him. Damn, i'm so desperate for him.