40~ Meeting with Vives

Start from the beginning

"Come on, we have to tell Camz how this lil ho inside of you is growing nicely!" Jasper spoke, hype as hell.

"Did you just- my child is not a ho," Y/n made her noticeable bump bounce as she laughed

"I am, and your child and I are related so-" Jasper raised a brow while shrugging her shoulder.

"Ho isn't passed by genetics Jas," Y/n chuckles at her sister followed her out the door and the two made their way toward the front desk to set up their appointment for the next two weeks.

As soon as they made their appointment and headed out, Y/n's phone started ringing. She picked it up regardless of no name attached to the number.

"Hello?" Y/n speaks, unsure of what else to say.

"I'm probably the person you'd want nothing to do with right now and I would like to apologize- I- I understand through the phone is the worst way but please don't hang up!" Lucy's voice rang from the other side of the phone and Y/n's grip on her own phone tightened.

"You've got two minutes." She spoke flatly. She understood that if it weren't for Lucy she wouldn't feel as humiliated to go out in public, but if it weren't for Lucy, Y/n would have still been living a lie with someone who didn't really love her.

"First off I do want to apologize in person since I know it's the least I could do but we also really have to talk about the fundraiser coming up in July First." Lucy rambled and Y/n managed to hear what Lucy had run through quite clearly.

"Apologizing will take place wherever you'd like nothing will cost too much for the apology to be worth my entire being, I swear I will try my hardest to make it up to you, but we have to discuss the fundraiser tonight, but don't worry Lauren won't be there I swear just you, my parents, and myself. We're perfectly fine with you bringing whoever you need as a support system. But Ally will also be there-" Lucy spoke which made Y/n gasp.

"Don't worry she just needs to talk to you- I assure you nothing about... her." Lucy spoke nervously as she could tell that her time had been up around ten seconds ago.

"What time?" Y/n asked.

"Eight." Lucy spoke without skipping a beat.

"Eight." Y/n agreed and hung up the phone.
______

"Fuck-" Lauren groans, as she drops the eight different pamphlets she'd long since created on her way toward the dining table.

"Hello Lauren, welcome." Mr. Vives formally speaks as Lauren nods and sits in her designated chair.

"Lets see what out favorite artist made for us today."

Lauren takes all eight hand drawn pamphlets with information splattered in on different angles. She had made them a little after thanksgiving as the ideas had flooded her mind, she would have made more if she didn't get busy on christmas, to this day that was the most important day of her life, but she threw all of her chances away.

"These are gorgeous," Mr. Vives spoke.

He'd known what had occurred during the graduation since this town was sort of small. Sure his daughter had switched school's but that didn't atop him from receiving a call from Lucy's old school explaining the trouble her daughter had caused. He'd tried to not pick a side but knew what Lauren had done was utterly unforgivable.

"Thanks." Lauren muttered quietly and waited for him to critique, pick his favorite, or even take recommendations on making it appeal better to the audience; but he stayed quiet and slowly stared at the one in the middle.

"I'll do this one."
______

"I'm expecting at the least 2,500 people, but there could be more. I'm not expecting you to make a lot of flan to serve everyone, but at the very least I would need 150-200 made for the event. If it helps we can let you make them in the actual kitchen, but I do know its a short notice-" Mr. Vives spoke.

"Thats fine. As long as my sister and best friend can help make them with me." Y/n answered.

"Of course. I just didn't know you were expecting, I wouldn't have asked you to do it if I knew-" Mr. Vives began.

"Mr. Vives, please. No one knew until just recently. Its okay. As for this meeting- It's fine too- I know you're a busy man." Y/n spoke while the two reached an agreement.
______

As they finished their meeting- or whatever you'd want to call it really, Lucy had appeared on her fathers command and apologized in person with Ally standing behind her, head down, her guilt causing her to not want to look up.

"I understand that I could have done it in a better way, but my actions don't have excuses and I'm really sorry for how things turned out." Lucy finished and her apology was sincere as fuck.

"I- I don't know-" Y/n rubbed her own shoulders unconsciously. She felt uncomfortable because she felt torn.

"Ally and I will be here to help you, we understand you may never forgive us. But we're still helping you in that kitchen." Lucy stated.

"Why is Ally-"

"I was the background person who assisted in everything. I was there to right Lauren's wrong but if it weren't for me opening my big mouth nobody would be in this situation. I have just as much blame as anyone else." Ally spoke, holding back her own tears, she understood whatever punishment she would receive from Y/n.

"Did Dinah and Normani know?" Y/n asked although she knew the answer.

"Dinah was the one who initially started the bet." Ally spoke while rubbing her own arm in embarrassment.

"As long as we all forget to talk about this mess we'll get along just fine." Y/n spoke, trying to break the awkward silence that would have followed.

"Deal." Ally and Lucy spoke at the same time.

"Lets get baking with these 300 flans." Y/n spoke.

"But my dad only said-"

"And I say 300. I want everyone to enjoy a fat ass piece. Divided by the five ovens, each fitting three at a time gives us twenty four hours and there're five days left until the event meaning we start the day after tomorrow for 12 straight baking hours-" Y/n started speaking to herself by the end of it while Ally and Lucy stood there slightly confused.

"Okay what?" Lucy asks

"I'll tell you the deets later but we have to start on June 29 in order for all of these to be evenly chilled and delicious in time for the event." Y/n smiled understanding her own math.
______