21~ First Time

"You know I love you, right?" Taylor's voice whispers toward Jasper's ear while she grinds on Taylor's hips.

"You tell me everyday." Jasper smirks and stops her movements and feels a squeeze on her shoulders.

Taylor, being the sexual person she was, dug her hips upwards to Jasper's core, causing her to moan quietly and bite her lip to prevent the sound from coming out.

"Are you sure nobody is home?" Taylor asks as Jasper nods lightly.

"Mom and dad are at the hospital and Y/N is with Lauren." She speaks matter-of-factly.

"Then don't hold back." Taylor smirks while kissing on Jaspers neck and finding her special place.

A light gasp was heard as Jasper's hands found their way around Taylor's neck and began rocking her hips again. The older girl below her began to groan while feeling the pressure.

Taylor began kissing down to Jasper's collar bone swiftly and gently down the girls chest but stopped to take their shirts off. Jasper blushed as she'd put on lace underwear.

"Fuck baby, all this for me?" Taylor bites her lip while gently taking Jasper's clothed breast and giving it a gently squeeze. Jasper could only nod.

Taylor began kissing between the valley of Jasper's breast and slowly snuck her fingers around the back to unhook the bra. The lace bra had fallen on the floor and Jasper gasped at the cold air hitting her nipples.

"Babe you're so fuckin' perfect." Taylor speaks while gently switching positions so she was on top. She gently took a nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while pinching the other one, then switching them.

Jasper was blushing pretty heavily and even let out a couple moans. She felt Taylor's tongue over her nipple and it felt euphoric. She then felt a trailing finger tickling her stomach while gently pulling on the sweats.

"A thong?" Taylor asks while flipping her girlfriend over and lightly slapping her ass.

"Fuck." Jasper whispered out, but it didn't go unnoticed by Taylor. Taylor smirked and struck the other cheek as Jasper breathed out heavily.

"You like being spanked?" Taylor asks and does it again, receiving a small moan from her girlfriend. "Oh fuck baby." Taylor speaks while smacking her cheeks again.

Overtime Taylor had started striking the girl harder, hearing her delicious moans filling her own room. "You like that baby?"

"Mhm," Jasper let out all whiny and high pitched.

"Use your words." Taylor demands.

"Yes!" Jasper lets out.

"Do you want to feel even better?" Taylor asks.

"I didn't think that was possible." Jasper replies honestly while being laid down gently. She felt her thong sliding off and gasped at the cold air hitting her core.

"Play with yourself." Taylor demands.

"W-what?" Jasper asks while lifting her head but feeling it get pushed down once more.

"Go on, I'll tell you how to do it." Taylor smirks.

"O-okay." Jasper agrees and places her finger on herself.

"I want you to run your fingers across your lips, tease yourself baby." Taylor speaks and grabs her penis.

Jasper did as she was told and ran her fingers across her pussy lips, teasing herself. She began to feel tingly and moaned at the feeling.