38~ Graduation

Being caught up in graduation had been something that detoured Y/n's ability to finish the third folder, Lauren wanted to match, Dinah wanted to do Arts and Crafts on their caps, Normani was asking where the girls should go out to celebrate; and Ally had been somewhat absent, nervous, and quiet.

"Whats it feel like to be able to graduate from this shit hole?" Normani asked the girls.

"Terrible." Lauren admitted.

"Awful." Y/n answered immediately after.

"Shitty as fuck." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Cant believe we have to wait in this musty gymnasium full of other people we hate. Just to have to-"

Dinah was cut off by the microphone being tapped by the principle.

"Hello students! I'm glad you're all here. You should all be proud of yourselves for making it this far. Now if you can all pay attention to when it is your rows turn to go, we would greatly appreciate it. We have just under ten minutes to get into alphabetical order. So if you could all please get up and moving." The principal finished speaking as everyone got up and began moving around.

"Love you," Lauren pulled you close.

"Love you more." Y/n smiled

"Don't trip baby." Lauren kissed her sweetly in which Y/n smiled into.

"Alright will those within the first four rows split up into four sections and follow me." The sweet librarian smiled.
______

"I would like to thank all of you for coming out to support your friends and family members, it means a lot to represent the graduating class of 2017 but before we get started I would like to ask if you can refrain from clapping and cheering until the end of the ceremony. And before we et started, here is a video we created to represent the graduating class!" The principle smiled as everyone clapped and whistled.

(A/n for those of you questioning if its 2017 in which the are graduating, go back up and read "not so anonymous" bc it sets the record straight 😂, ok ily guys kisses!)

The screen had begun playing the beginning of the video where it began with one of the students narrating their eventful year.

"-and lets not forget our favorite couples!"

Pictures began flashing of a few popular couples but the crowd roared when Lauren and Y/n's picture flashed on the screen when they dressed the same for twin-day.

"And of course our famous basketball, baseball, soccer, swim, tennis, and football games where we cheered each other on! Lets not forget the team captains!"

A picture of Dinah for swim showed up and her friends cheered for her and she smiled a bit.

"These are the people we have shared our year with. This is our moment. Our class of '17!"

The screen quickly cut itself off and the principal stood up to begin a short announcement and begin with the name calling but the screen turned on again.

"Aside from the happy year we have experienced, there is a secret you're all missing out on." A different voice narrated.

"Why don't we play these special tapes to commemorate what the definition of 'fake friends' really are."

"That voice sounds familiar." Y/n mumbled to herself.

"Here is what I mean. I wanna start with the texts and then the recordings I managed to get my hands on. "