4~ What About My Prize?

"You've progressed, I'll give you that." Dinah admitted while scrolling through Lauren's quick conversation with Y/N.

"But she swerved you at the good morning text. Good luck tryna pick it back up." Dinah smirked, handing Lauren her phone.

"It's only September first." Lauren smirked. Watching her friend smirk back.

"I'll say that when you stand alone at Prom, with no date on your shoulder, possibly covered in punch."

"I'll show you Dinah Jane. I'll have that girl wrapped around my finger." Lauren smirked. "Along with the keys to my new car." She raised a brow in satisfaction.

"I actually want to see you try." Dinah spoke, while putting one of her books away. "She still hasn't answered your good morning text, this means losing."

"I'll have her going out with me before you know it. I just gotta butter her up. Speaking of, act natural and lets pretend we were talking about school work." Lauren said as her voice got quieter within each growing second.

Dinah understood what was going on, Y/N had to be close by so she switched the subjects easily. "Practice ran a little later than usual, and coach was pushing us hard." Dinah said while closing her locker and turning around.

At that moment, she could see Y/N in the crowd, walking with Cabello. She scoffed slightly, She wasn't as close as Lauren made it seem. As her thoughts were controlling her, she'd noticed Lauren wave slightly as soon as she passed. Y/N didn't wave back, she continued walking but her face was glued on Dinah's. When she looked away while Dinah flinched feeling a swat on her forehead.

"Ouch, what was that for!" Dinah asked, rubbing her head.

"Why did you look at her like that!" Lauren asked, in a demanding tone, but she still asked.

"Like what!" Dinah asked, confused in why she was hit in the head. All she did was space out a little, why'd she have to get hit over that!

"Did you space out again?" Lauren asked Dinah and she watched her friend nod.

"Dinah you have the worst, resting bitch face, I've ever seen on anyone when they space out." Lauren admitted.

"Well, I feel like I might have added more tension to this bet than I should have. Either way, good luck." Dinah spoke while walking away to English class.

Lauren only rolled her eyes and began following Dinah to their shared class.

"I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but you guys never discussed what would happen if Lauren lost the bet." Ally brought up the topic, watching everyones face come into realization.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot." Lauren spoke while slapping her forehead. "But why would we need that, if I'm already going to win." She spoke while staring at Dinah.

"Nice ego you got there." Normani commented.

"I'd like to thank my confidence, for always being boosted. And my genetics, for never letting me down." Lauren joked.

"But, really though. What do I get, if you lose?" Dinah asked.

"You're letting me decide?" Lauren asked.

"Well I did choose your 'prize' ,if you win, that is. You can choose what you want to give me." Dinah said while folding her arms on her desk, leaning forward in Lauren's direction.

"Well honestly I have no idea. What do you want?" Lauren asked.

"I'm not sure, I'll have to think about it." Dinah said while chuckling.