13~ Girlfriend

"All I'm saying is this new car might have to come a month before Prom." Lauren admits toward Dinah.

"I still can't believe you took her to Wal-Mart." Dinah spoke, flabbergasted, as she scrolled through Lauren's pictures.

"If you don't recall through our video chat, I was the one who asked for pictures. Glad to know I didn't receive them." Normani spoke, salt filling her words.

Dinah handed her Lauren's phone so she could scroll through the pictures. Normani gladly accepted the phone from her friends hand and begun scrolling through the pictures as well.

"I'm surprised she didn't demand a different setting. I would have assumed that she would yelled at you and asked if it were a prank." Ally joined in.

"I'm just glad my new car will be here within the next school year." Lauren spoke excitedly.

"You could still slip up." Dinah warned.

"Slip up how?" Lauren asked. "It's not like I'm actually going to fall for her." She continued.

"I mean, she did accept your offer. For the date, I mean." Ally began, siding with Dinah.
"She already has feelings for you. Which means you might end up falling for her, while trying to make it seem like you're waiting for her to be ready to have sex, you're eventually going to want to give up on this bet." Ally scolded.

"Ally, I'm not sure if you know this, but its a brand new car. Dinah's sticking up to her side of the deal while I stick to mine." Lauren explained. "As long as I get in her pants, then break her heart, I'll be enjoying life in my new car."

"I'm just hoping one day she'll be able to forgive you." Normani spoke, handing Lauren her phone back.

"Forgive me, it's not like I'll need that with a brand new car." Lauren sing-songed.

"Forgiveness is a crucial part of life, Jauregui." Camila's voice chirped as the four girls turned toward the next hallway.

"Mind your business, Cabello." Lauren spat.

"Why. I'm just getting my book out of my locker. I couldn't help but overhear your loud mouth. Something you still need to work on." Camila spat back, walking past Lauren, making sure to purposefully bump shoulders.

"Watch where you're going, Lauren." She muttered.

"We should be careful with what we say." Normani agreed with Camila, but waited to speak as soon as the girl was out of their sight.
"You never know who might be listening, and you don't wanna lose that bet." Normani reminded Lauren.

"The only thing I need to worry about, is Camila." Lauren rolled her eyes and angrily walked forward before bumping into someone.

"Hey watch where you're-" Lauren stopped speaking before settling her eyes on Y/N. She was alright but her notes were on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry Lauren." She muttered out before bending her knees to pick up her things.

Lauren just stared at her before looking back at her friends. Dinah stood with her hands crossed, a smirk painted on her face. Ally had face planted herself while shaking her head in disapproval. And Normani seemed to be the only one to try and enhance this situation, by signaling Lauren to help.

"Oh-no, I'm the one who should be sorry." Lauren began, while she helped Y/N.

"Are you alright?" Y/N asked. Her face had begun to blush at the memories of their date three days ago, not just the date itself, but the kiss after.

"I'm just- Actually, I am now." Lauren sighed while placing her arm around Y/N's shoulders gently.

"Where are we headed, Princess?" Lauren asked while the pair began walking the opposite side of where Lauren had been going. Y/N only giggled, going along with Lauren.