Classy //Lams

AN: Alexander is a millionaire that lives alone (besides his butlers/maids) and John is too broke to live with anyone besides his father, who abuses him. TRIGGER WARNING for gay slurs and abuse (obviously).

John was thrown against the cement steps of a stranger, already bleeding as the rain poured down his face.

His father waved sarcastically from the car. "Maybe this millionaire fag will take you in!"

It was getting dark and John was in immense pain. He thought one of his ribs might be broken, and it was all he could think of to crawl up to the front door and knock. He collapsed, breathing heavily, from the effort.

The door swung open to reveal a smartly dressed man who looked about 21. He looked across his yard for a split second before noticing John at his feet. "O-oh!"

John looked up slightly, still clutching his bloody side. "I'm sorry to bother you sir, but could you call someone or something?"

The man's eyes widened. Instead of addressing John, he looked over his shoulder. "Lafayette! Hercules! Get out here immediately!"

Desperation clouded John's expression. "Sir, please, my phone is broken,"

"I'm not kicking you out, I promise, don't worry," Two heavyset men cane up behind him.

They started at the sight of him, but quickly lifted him and set him down on the couch inside. The man rushed over and knelt bedside him, concern painted over his features.

"Who did this to you?!"

John gave a soft groan in response. He wanted to thank the man for his hospitality, but speaking was too painful to bear.

"Shh, okay, don't talk. It's going to be okay, but you have to show me where it's bleeding from,"

It was hard to tell at this point. His entire shirt was soaked in blood. John put his hand on his side over the cut.

"Okay. I'll send Hercules to get my nurse, she's professionally trained,"

Hercules darted off and came back with a pretty woman dressed in red. "Alexander, who is this?"

The man known as Alexander moved so she could kneel beside him. "This is John, I found him at my doorstep. Someone did this to him, he's in too much pain to tell me who. He'll stay here for a few days at least, until he gets better,"

The nurse lifted John's shirt over his head, slowly so she didn't hurt him too much. "Alex, I have to take his shirt off so I can take care of him. Try to restrain your gayness until I can get him fully clothed again,"

Alexander blushed but didn't protest. "How does it look?"

"It looks like I need Eliza. Eliza, get the FUCK out here!"

A woman in blue bursted through the door. "Maria, what the hell?!"

"Boy is bleeding out on the couch, get gauze and stitching materials,"

"Yes, ma'am," Eliza was back in under thirty seconds, also bearing a bottle of disinfectant.

Maria was quick in stopping the bleeding and stitching the wound closed, then she checked the rest of John's torso. There were no other serious injuries besides multiple large bruises, so Maria put a cold rag over his head and left Alexander and him alone. Eliza and Hercules left solemnly, and Lafayette merely added, "I'll go prepare a room," before leaving too.

Alexander took John's hand cautiously. "How are you? I mean, I know you're hurt really bad, I just..."

John was slowly regaining his will to speak. "I'm okay. Thank you so much for your help, but you really don't have to let me stay. You've done enough, sir,"

Alex laughed gently and squeezed his hand. "Where would you be going if you weren't here?"

"My...my father,"

"He did this, didn't he?"

"No, of course...not," John tried to smile, but failed.

"You're staying here. Why do you still live with him? I know you're a legal adult,"

(WINK WINK BITCHES)

"I don't have enough money to move out..." he admitted. "I would if I could,"

"Then you're definitely staying here. You sure as hell aren't going back to that guy,"

John closed his eyes. "Thank you, sir,"

"Don't call me sir, you're my housemate now. I'm Alex,"

"Alex," John was already half asleep. "Pretty name, pretty face,"

Alex drew a sharp breath and blushed as hard as he could, but never slackened his grip on John's hand. His gay was struggling in his chest, begging to make out with John's hot face.

"Goodnight, hon,"

John drifted off, his bloody side still in desperate need of washing. Alex took it upon himself to rub a warm rag over him and get him a new shirt form his closet, then sat in the chair next to the couch and slept until morning.

AN: yo yo I'm lovin this fic, so stay tuned for a sequel. I'm thinking I add some jeffmads or mullete soon, so what do you guys vote?
Love,

Wolf
(829 words)